KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Prince of Peace, 레드 파낵스 인삼 추출물, 울트라 강도, 30병, 각 0.34 fl oz (10 cc)

₩10,950
₩16,341
할인금액: ₩5,391 (33% 할인)
29 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

PoP Red Panax is great!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2471252님께서 Mar 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking the liquid herb 3 wks weeks ago. In my opinion it's very strong. I take it in the morning only. It's clean naturalistic energy surge leaves you feeling invigorating and vibrant which is exactly what I need. It does not interfer with my sleep at night however, it is necessary to take breaks inbetween use as it could cause insomnia. By far, this is the best Ginseng I have ever taken.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Prince of Peace Red Panax Ginseng

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3041481님께서 Jun 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product and I do feel rejuvenated when I drink this, especially when I feel totally "out-of-it." For the taste, I prefer the Prince of Peace Ginseng with Royal Jelly and honey. For people who don't want a really sweet taste, this product will be good. Note: There is a very small amount of alcohol base in it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for Energy!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2820125님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've suffered with adrenal fatigue and these are FANTASTIC for boosting my adrenals, especially when weaning off cortisol and you want your adrenals to kick back in. I can really feel these compared to some powdered forms I've tried before. I take 1 vial before exercising and another before a long day, etc. Highly recommend!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

GREAT

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

healthyu님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product provides me an instant feeling of well being and balance. A little bottle provides big energy. This is a good product to protect against background radiation.,

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Quick energy boost

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

DawnMellowship님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this ginseng vials great for a quick shot of energy as I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I know sufferers are not supposed to rely on these too much as it can over-stress the adrenal glands, but when you desperately need an energy boost because you have to go somewhere it's perfect.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »