KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best!!!

Reviewer2627714님께서 May 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many liquid ginseng products and this is my favorite. It's strong and effective and the Royal Jelly balances the bitter ginseng taste. They also provide a small plastic "opener" so you don't have to struggle with the straw to get it in the bottle the way you used to.

Energy Powerhouse

Reviewer2334960님께서 Sep 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After less than 1 month I can feel a significant boost in energy. The price, service & timely delivery were great too!

excellent product

lorischuster님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent tonic formula. I highly recommend it for anyone with high stress. Thank you iherb for the great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

simply all the power you need

EgyptianTarekElagamy님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

organic natural gensing mixed with royal jelly including bee pollen product full of the power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it . sure i will order many more

Energy, blood sugar

Reviewer1055106님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful adaptogens. American ginseng is more suitable for women than Panax Ginseng. American Ginseng is also less "exciting" and less hot if you are sensitive to eastern ginseng. I notice my blood sugar is lower when taking american ginseng. Royal jelly and pollen regulates hormones and the endocrine system. I can feel that my hormonal balance is better since I started taking this product.

Undecided.....

Reviewer1470170님께서 Feb 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to give me energy. You get use to the taste. I don't like the lids....you can not pierce the top with the straw.

Nice Energy

Reviewer1905819님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a healthy natural energy supplement. Does not give you a boost of energy, just steady natural energy.

good product

5397517310583855871님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

easy to drink

5334198525112792391님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

your body will feel it

CAD

Reviewer3016400님께서 Feb 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little bitter