KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Energy, blood sugar

Reviewer1055106님께서 Jan 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful adaptogens. American ginseng is more suitable for women than Panax Ginseng. American Ginseng is also less "exciting" and less hot if you are sensitive to eastern ginseng. I notice my blood sugar is lower when taking american ginseng. Royal jelly and pollen regulates hormones and the endocrine system. I can feel that my hormonal balance is better since I started taking this product.

Energy Powerhouse

Reviewer2334960님께서 Sep 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After less than 1 month I can feel a significant boost in energy. The price, service & timely delivery were great too!

excellent product

lorischuster님께서 Sep 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent tonic formula. I highly recommend it for anyone with high stress. Thank you iherb for the great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

simply all the power you need

EgyptianTarekElagamy님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

organic natural gensing mixed with royal jelly including bee pollen product full of the power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it . sure i will order many more

The best!!!

Reviewer2627714님께서 May 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many liquid ginseng products and this is my favorite. It's strong and effective and the Royal Jelly balances the bitter ginseng taste. They also provide a small plastic "opener" so you don't have to struggle with the straw to get it in the bottle the way you used to.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5273286042314959823님께서 May 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The good: - Ingredients are all relatively natural; Water, royal jelly and ginseng extract. - Taste like a bitter version of honey - which is a great improvement vs. the common energy stuff. - Also, I personally did not get a crash and my energy level was good for over 5 hours(and if combined with strong coffee - you can get upto 8 hours of energy... but that would give you a crash)

The quality is awesome

4771314455580642363님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The quality is awesome taste is so bad but this is ginseng we all know it, good and fresh ginseng This is a healthy natural ginseng I highly recommend it.

Excellent

4757599989663662354님께서 Jun 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and very well shipped . Thank you .

Nice

Reviewer2767914님께서 May 17, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice and tasty.

taste good

5108430446074705363님께서 Jun 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small bottle ans taste good. Body Feel good too. To buy again