KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Would not recommend.

5007500335282218301님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Compared with the Latvian Phenibutum by Olainfarm from this drug has an effect like an ordinary candy. To feel the effect of the drug must be taken three or four scoops. In the absence of other manufacturers on phenubut iherb ordered this. Would not recommend.

Great

Reviewer2292807님께서 Apr 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

As expected

Really Works!

5126294382651632887님께서 Oct 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Phenibut for a year or so. Noticed the definitive effect after three days and can tell my mind and body are more relaxed still.. Does miracles for your anxiety and social issues.. But mind the tolerance it builds up in few months.. Washout brothers and sisters! Love the product. Thanks!

Super

4961366984006019868님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it!! :) love iherb also top service!!

Phenibut

Reviewer2730670님께서 Jan 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product. Reasonably priced and quick service. I am extremely happy with the Phenibut and with iHerb

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for sleep and anxiety

Reviewer1005078님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this one mainly for stress/anxiety support. Find your sweet spot dose, for me this is 1.90 grams. Take it with some juice, because the taste is awful. It will work within half an hour and the duration is about 5 hours. Be carefull with alcohol, when you drink on it, you'll get very mellow! For sleep, take only 300 mg and you'll sleep very deep! This product can create addiction and tolerance, like other hard drugs! So be carefull, only use when needed! I use this one max 2/week. Overall, an amazing supplement!

Excellent deep sleep!

Reviewer1269559님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this amino with 2 other amino's in a sleep formula, and I can say it works simply brilliantly. Gaba is one of two essential amino's your brain uses during sleep, so when I use the formula I wake feeling very refreshed. For best results use it every second, or two nights in 3. Best of all there are no waking 'lags' you get from melatonin, and the like as your rising cortisol attempts to overcome the affects of the nights slumber. But like other commentors here, I must iterate that the dosage used is miniscule, essentially adding the mere tip of a teaspoons worth to the nightly mix. Less is definitely more, if you want to avoid overloading, and potential side effects from abuse of gaba. Under 35's might not benefit that greatly, as your B6 conversion, and production rates of gaba should still be good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Seems to work... sometimes

Reviewer2677508님께서 Sep 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this about a dozen times now and I have to say, about 50% of those times I have had a better sleep. Now, for me 50% is impressive compared to other useless supplements as melatonin, tryptophan, valerian, etc. I've only been taking 1-2 scoops (as recommended), so I know any effect is very mild. The powder is very fine and slightly musky smelling. It dissolves easily in a little water leaving a very sour taste which I find quite pleasant. I may be largely imagining the sleep inducing effect, but for the price this is easily the best value phenibut on the market if you are curious to try it (the pills are about 5x the price).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Taking phenibut for 5 years

Reviewer1014299님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It use to be ok for this powder, but i ve just received something wich has a different smell slighly yellow not as white as it use to be, the original is very bitter but not this one and the texture is different .. the phenibut i ve purchased over the yers had always those caracteristics. it seems primaforce is making shit and is Not a reliable brand at all. Very disapointed cause i do like this stuff for mood and well being. Hope you guy from iherb find another supplier for this like SNS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A good product for anxiety

5097389988189504627님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Less anxious, less stress, this product has changed my life

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품