KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Yin Chaio

Reviewer2966145님께서 Dec 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good product when you take time in the beginning, treat colds, flu and fever Good job creators of the product yin chaio is better than to take antibiotics and other junk from pharmacies try and find a large effect treat with herbs they are very helpful, I completely hea lwith them as well as my children with products suitable for them Trust iherb, here are wonderful products, simply everyone Please find appropriate for him read, educated yourself, there are many unknown products and herbs with powerful action

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5566645439094682402님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for me to prevent disease

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Trinity님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good immune system booster. My family alternates it with olive leaf extract, mushrooms, cat's claw and oregano oil, and we are very pleased with the results. Will buy again.

Super

Reviewer3330129님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Knocks out a cold at first sign. Based on the famous yin chiao formula. It works!

Stops Colds Dead in Their Tracks

Reviewer2344812님께서 Dec 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

At the very first sign of a cold (and you know your own personal signs) take six of these tablets. Then take four every four hours for the first 24 hours. It works for me every time. And this brand seems to work better than Dr. Shen's. I always have them on hand and take them with me when I travel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reliable ingredients

Reviewer1476453님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great price. I've been using this for several years. If I take this at the first signs of a cold, it usually prevents me from getting sick. Also have used the similar formula from china. Prefer Planetary Herbals because I can trust the ingredients.

Silent defender

Reviewer2145777님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, it did give me some strength to overcome a flu.

excellent product

Reviewer2132271님께서 Aug 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works on my sore throat every time. Yin Chiao is for "heat signs" (Chinese medicine) such as sore throat, fever, etc

I swear by this too

Reviewer3276967님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My nieces and nephews seem to ALWAYS be sick - we start taking these 2 days before seeing them and have yet to catch one of their colds or flus - we sometimes double up and take this with the Echinacea Defense Formula, also by Planetary Herbals.

Our favorite virus killer

Reviewer3027201님께서 Nov 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My family is convinced that this supplement is neccesary when they start to feel sick. My son at college was quite irritated with me when I sent him a substitute (I was trying to get a less expensive brand by him). I won't do that again

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품