KO

₩16,860

₩31,223

할인금액: ₩14,363 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Willow Aid - GREAT RESULTS

Reviewer3204479님께서 Dec 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic pain for the past 10 years and have been on just about any pain medication you can think of. While I am still on a daily 'maintenance' pain med, I was also taking 2-4 percocet a day for 'break-through pain). I read about Willow Bark in a chronic pain book I'm reading (it was used for pain 1-2 centuries ago). I thought I'd give it a try. When I feel the need for Percocet, instead I take 2 tablets of Willow Aid and it works just as good (without any negative side effects an opiad would have). I'd say it works well for me for about 3 hours. I take 2 at a time and have never needed more than 4 tablets a day. Lisa - California Amazing but true, and I would know! This is THE best supplement I have ever tried for pain (and I used to work at a homeopathic pharmacy!

Joint Pain

Reviewer3300605님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals is an excellent brand. This Willow Aid is effective for arthritis for me. I am taking Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief.

Works great!

Reviewer1600024님께서 Jul 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an update to what was previously written. Through a process of elimination we concluded that the Willow Aid was NOT causing my husband's heartburn. Also, he did not realize that he was supposed to take two tablets, rather than one. He started taking two tablets before bed, and believes that the Willow Aid works as well as the ibuprofen, but without all the bad side effects. It works so well that we are going to reorder this product. He takes this because of sever hip pain.

Good stuff

Reviewer3196414님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow and works well on aches

Willow

Reviewer2813819님께서 Jun 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too soon to tell, have no used it enough yet.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품