KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Fertility and Vitex ! Attribute two pregnancies to it.

Reviewer2443371님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by it. Long story short.... In my early 40's decided to have another child. My age and hypothyroidism worked against me. I did alot of studying about fertility and conception. Un-able to conceive naturally. I charted temperatures to predict ovulation and watched diet, basically followed the book but couldn't conceive. I could see from the temeratures on my ovulation graph that ovulation was difficult to predict due to the excessive variability (probably age related). After over a year of trying, I took Vitex and within about 3 months got pregnant. I also noticed my ovulation temperature chart normalized. We went on to have yet another one. My Babies are 3 and 4 now. I took Vitex to help get pregnant both times and will try it again for hot flashes when the time comes (with birth control). Can't go wrong with the price and service of this company. Thanks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

High concentration of Vitex!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has the highest concentration of Vitex in a capsule. I take 2 in the morning on empty stomach for hormonal regulation. It is powerful stuff as it increases progesterone levels. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

AMAZING

Reviewer1069829님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Vitex for hormonal balance and my hormones have balanced quite a bit. my mood and irritability are still negatively impacted 2 weeks before (sometimes 2 weeks after) my period. The most noticeable effect of the Vitex is my appetite stabilizing and weight loss. I used to always overeat, but now i find myself stopping before i stuff myself full. Carb and sweet cravings have been reduced dramatically. It's pretty crazy, this herb is potent!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Thank you God for creating vitex & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex

5482527711608803421님께서 Jul 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works; it really works after consuming it for 3 months. At last I saw 2 red lines on my pregnancy test strip. I really recommend this for PCOS sufferer. I've been married for 5 years. I've consuming it twice a days for 3 months. Thank you God for creating herbal like this & thank you Planetary Herbals for producing vitex extract.

very helpful

Reviewer1195606님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective. Now I can go without having pain during PMS.

Very Helpful

Reviewer3105224님께서 Mar 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's very difficult to find a full-spectrum Vitex product like this. It really helps manage my hot flashes, unlike any other herbal product I've tried. So glad to have found this - I highly recommend trying it!

I think It works...

Reviewer1519740님께서 Mar 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have Sjogren's syndrome and I read on a website that Sjogren's suffers make more Estrogen in comparison to Progesterone and they should rub Progesterone on their abdomen or take Vitex Chaste Berry which is a natural source of Progesterone-I think Chaste Tree Berry has evened out my endocrine system and removed any related headaches-I think it works-other than that I feel about the same which isn't all that bad...

I'm Myself Again!

Reviewer3253524님께서 Aug 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The price was better than other websites. I take it because after I had my son I just felt off balance. Now I feel better overall. It's supposed to help with fertility and while I can't say if that's true, I can say that my sex life is better!!

Magic

Reviewer1951590님께서 Apr 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works almost immediately in terms of regulating the female system. I found that changes were evident after two or so days, even though I had been initially worried that the tablets wouldn't work as well as the naturopathic tincture. Well, they do! Magic stuff.

Good for menopause

Reviewer2362925님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within days of starting these, my hot flashes have vanished. The hot flashes were keeping me up at night but now that they're gone, my sleep has improved.

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품