KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,045

₩24,158

할인금액: ₩11,113 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Adrenal complex.

Reviewer2480040님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our son is using this and finds it helpful in reducing panic but helping him stay alert.

A nice uplift

Reviewer2091151님께서 Aug 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a light change in my mood and energy level, nothing drastic but just enough to make me feel better. I just started taking the pills but I am happy with the results after only a couple of days.

Schizandra

Reviewer1123307님께서 Apr 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can't life without this one. It controls hot flashes and allows me to sleep all night longs.

Well worth it

Reviewer2841015님께서 Mar 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have ordered this product a few times now. Is excellent value for money and very effective. Wish it was wheat/gluten free though!

Good for adrenal fatigue

5484536307502590873님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering from adrenal fatigue for years now and finally I have found something that seems to work by easing the exhaustive factor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

POTENT but a bit too strong for me

AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH님께서 Mar 15, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is potent formula but seems too strong for me with the addition of other herbals. I switched to plain Schizandra from Nature's Way and this was my magic bullet. I am now cured of Chronic fatigue and insomnia. In my experience it is critical to get to the root cause of your symptoms in order to succeed in aiming for good health. It pays to see a Naturopath or Herbalist for some advice, although in this case I worked it out for myself, the slow and painful way - 9 years of searching lead me to Schizandra, a major Chinese herb with wonderful benefits. (Feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for my 100 plus reviews).

GOOD HERBAL SUPPLY..

Reviewer3077711님께서 Mar 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

THANKS! IT'S DOING IT'S PURPOSE.

Worth the try

Reviewer1450575님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to have boosted my energy a little. I do not really need an "Adrenal Formula" but this was the only way I could find schisandra. Would rather have it as a concentrated herb.

good product, good price

Reviewer3339382님께서 May 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

helpful, a ood addition

I like it.

Reviewer2339100님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it.