KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,391

₩22,947

할인금액: ₩10,556 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Terrible taste

5135065249204206196님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

Best we have found

benaturallywell님께서 Dec 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When the coughing starts, I don't panic anymore with that dry cough that just won't quit. I take a bit of this Wild Cherry Bark Syrup and within minutes, no more cough. I have taken cough drops that may be good but cannot give me the results this syrup does. Keep a bottle on hand at work, as well as at home. I have also bought the children's version for my grandchildren and give it to them the first sign of a cough, if I am around them. It makes me feel so much better giving them something healthy that really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best cough and cold medicine, ever!

gabemom님께서 Feb 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased only 1 bottle the first time, thinking just to give this a try first. It cured my prolonged cough of 2 months in 1 week. I went to several doctors to end my cough misery, and none works. I was in 2 course of 14 days each antibiotic, which make my body weak, but doesn't recover the cough, until I tried this. My 33 months old toddler was also having a pretty bad cough with phlegm that was so hard to clear, and since taking this stuff, he can clear the phlegm much easier without vomiting all his food. I am re-ordering the 2nd time around and this time, I ordered 4 bottles. Can't do without this stuff for cold and flu season.

Sure Cure...

Reviewer1525580님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this in the past. If you have one of those colds that others have last for weeks, take this on the onset not only does it stop the awful hacky cough but the longevity of the symptoms have been reduced and your back on your feet in no time.

Good Stuff

Giordie님께서 Apr 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This little miracle has eased my night time cough and I do no wake up during the night coughing. I love it

excellent

Reviewer2718521님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mixture is great, never tried it before, but I will be ordering more, I found it really helps with coughs and clears the chest and throat, it also helps to breaathe easier

Great stuff

Reviewer2450074님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of this syrup, and it really helps. The shipping is fast too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best natural cough syrup on the market

Reviewer1396637님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this really helped support my lungs!

Very helpful for cough

Reviewer2855605님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product reduced cough frequency and was soothing to the upper respiratory system.

Cough Syrup

Reviewer1678733님께서 Mar 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cough syrup is great. We keep it on hand all of the time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 37 상품