KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Quite Amazing!

Reviewer2089770님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several years ago I developed a never-ending cough after inhaling a dust that contained respiratory irritants. Someone heard me coughing in a supermarket, and mentioned this syrup to me. I took the advice, bought the syrup here, on iHerb, and was really glad I did. The syrup not only relieved my cough, but eventually, it healed my lungs. Completely!

Best ever

5532110494621631680님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this when I start to feel a cold coming on. A few doses and a full nights sleep does the trick.

Calms and soothes

5128526047898909241님께서 Sep 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this product for my family who came down with a bad flu. The syrup soothes the throat and calms the chest. If you have a cough, I'd recommend this in conjunction with the OSHEA root cough syrup.

JD

5038446478792055038님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

In the short time I have used this it has been a big help as both of my children were recently sick. Using this product shortened the time they were sick and made going through it less difficult.

What is not to like?

Reviewer1102160님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I am congested I use it according to directions. Hasn't let me down yet. Betsy

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

excellent for colds or allergies

Reviewer1052411님께서 Aug 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this anytime I feel a cold coming on or get a sore throat. Works very quickly to knock it out. The taste is very good, not too sweet or herby.

Terrible taste

5135065249204206196님께서 May 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Terrible taste, my son's voice has gone, he eat it for three days, but on obvious effect. I never buy it any more. We can supply stone countertop from http://www.countertop-marble.com

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Product

Reviewer2607023님께서 Nov 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We learned about this product last year. Any time we feel a cold or flu coming on, we take this. It works like a charm to curtail whatever ails.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

beckstar님께서 Aug 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This syrup has been the best so far. No chemical taste, natural and actually works! Highly recommended at the start of a cold or flu!

Excellent

Reviewer1544707님께서 Jun 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very good product I always keep sme on hand. It comes very handy during the cold season.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품