KO

₩12,453

₩23,061

할인금액: ₩10,608 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

The best cough syrup!

benaturallywell님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Reviewer2665571님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

Great thing!

Reviewer3228269님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

could be better

Reviewer1878537님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

Shippig

Reviewer1972964님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

effective

5566645439094682402님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids try it when they have cough, so they don't need medicine.

Respiratory syrup

Reviewer2406648님께서 Sep 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Children's Old Indian Syrup is great if you don't want alcohol. I use it to clear my lungs. For any respiratory problem.

From Lithuania

Reviewer2756197님께서 Jan 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We avoid using non natural treatment to our kids so this syrup is really good and effective solution. I will order it again for my three kids.

is ok

Reviewer2966145님께서 Aug 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

my kids like the taste and it is quite well works well, down temperature

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품