KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,182

₩22,558

할인금액: ₩10,377 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(9)
4 별점
(2)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

effective

5566645439094682402님께서 Apr 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My kids try it when they have cough, so they don't need medicine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strong Stuff

RubiesHealth님께서 Jan 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with other reviews that a little (5ml) is good enough. It's alcohol content does not affect my mum and I, though we break out in rashes from red wine. It warms and soothes the chest immediately. It also opens up the airway in congestive coughs. Taste is not nice but easy to acquire, especially when it brings relief. It is also anti-microbial because discoloration of mucus lightens quickly. For added mucolytic effect, can alternate with Source Naturals Wellness Cough Syrup.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

From Lithuania

Reviewer2756197님께서 Jan 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We avoid using non natural treatment to our kids so this syrup is really good and effective solution. I will order it again for my three kids.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best cough syrup!

benaturallywell님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the version for adults for a long time and when you need to surpress a bad cough, this is the go-to cough syrup. I also have given the child's version to my grandchildren with great success. They now ask me for the syrup to get rid of their coughs. I highly recommend the children's, as well as the adult syrup!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I always keep bottles of this on hand

Reviewer2665571님께서 Nov 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The adult strength is very hard to swallow due to the taste, but this not only tastes great, it works the same. I keep at least 2 bottles on hand at all times, for everyone in the family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Too sweet

Reviewer1190353님께서 Oct 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too strong and sweet for my two daughters, who's used to Hyland's.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great thing!

Reviewer3228269님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped my child not to get ill (I gave it to him at the beginning of the sickness) several times. It just stopped the flu and a strong cough in the beginning/

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

could be better

Reviewer1878537님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

did not help my daughter with her cough, maybe made it less severe, but did not cure it...maybe it works if taken at the onset of cold symptoms...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Old Indian syrup for kids

Reviewer1788788님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been ordering the regular syrup for sometime now and wouldn't be without it, espically during the cold and flu season. But thought the wild cherry flavor might be more pleasing and it is. Haven't taken it exclusively so don't know if it is the same as the regular syrup, but don't know why it wouldn't. Just love this stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Shippig

Reviewer1972964님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »