KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good product

4919939126590077314님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a really good enhancer ,i am very satisfied with this product .

Not effective

4832793084944219705님께서 Nov 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not do anything really

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Am I using this wrong or what?

brewersrule님께서 Oct 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

So, I took one 1200mg/day in the morning for about 2 weeks with little to no effect. I then switched to 2/day and still haven't really had any beneficial effects from where I was in terms of libido or performance increase. No negative issues with heart palpitations or anything else either. I'm wondering if it's just me, the amount, or if I should look at another herb. I'd rather not go prescription if I can and I bought 4 months-worth of HGW.

Hard As nails

tornado님께서 Oct 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It get really hard and longer !!

The "boost" we needed.

Reviewer1590584님께서 Sep 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For my husband and I (married 52 years), Horney Goat gives us an additional boost for our intimate times. Would recommend it to anyone. No negative side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not a good as the regular

Reviewer1703114님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought the full spectrum product because I wasn't paying attention. I find it noticeably less effective than the other version from this manufacturer (I don't know what it's called, but it's non full spectrum). I would not recommend this one, based on my experience, but as with anything, results may vary for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product and good price!

Reviewer2962886님께서 Jan 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product and good price! It works!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Horn y goat weed is basically used for increasing libido by making you horn y! It works gently by slowly increasing the desire and does not give jittering feeling like yoihime. Since it works slowly, do not expect to see immediate results. You probably need 1-2 weeks of continual consumption for seeing observant results. This product contains both aerial parts and leaf part. The aerial part works much better than the leaf. There is min 10% of Icariins in this horn y goat weed which is the standard amount. Personally, I feel that the aerial/leaf seems to work well since I can say my libido has increased. Note that horn y goat weed is a stimulant therefore it is best to take occasional breaks to maintain the feel. The tablets are probably not vegetarian (could be the stearic acid), not big and easy to swallow. Pricewise, it is quite reasonable. The recommended dosage is 2 daily though I would recommend 2 daily (30 days). The product does not contain magnesium stearate but it contains other flow agents and binders. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

what a mistake to switch

4900057792226489338님께서 Oct 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using another brand, and decide to give this one a try, because more mgs per capsule. I was using 2 caps before, and this one is just 1 per day. But now Im at 2 per day, and seeing NO RESULTS at all, and of couse Im loosing what I gain with the other brand purchased here. As always IHerb service is the best. But this product must be take out from the shelf.

Eat healthy

rautavaara님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just eat foods that has life in it. Just eat good, and it will come ;)

상품 1-10 중 전체 59 상품