KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,297

₩28,327

할인금액: ₩13,029 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

from Belarus

Raritet님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a lot of energy, not to drink before going to bed, very good cold prevention

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

a health tonic and interestingly a good sleep aid

Reviewer3260843님께서 Dec 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Noticed that I was sleeping more throughout the night since I started taking Cordyceps- initially took it as a health tonic/immune booster- will continue to do so.

Not a patch on others

Reviewer2607766님께서 Jan 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Despite the fantastic reviews others have given this I find it very disappointing compared to “Doctors Best”. I have to double the douse to get it stimulating effects, so not the best buy. Cordyceps are so much better than coffee. They offer energy and focus, plus its other health benefits. I notice the improvements with my lungs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This stuff seems to make my colds go away quicker

DAB598님께서 Oct 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't get many colds, but when I do, they generally last 7-10 days - not any more since I started using Cordyceps at the first sign of a cold symptom. Twice now in a few months, the cold was gone in under 4 days.

great result

5227751836699278541님께서 Sep 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can feel the improvement for my lung and energy generation. I can breathe much better and my energy level during exercise is good.

awesome

Reviewer2329870님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product! I could feel how it energized me.

Cordyceps

Reviewer2352505님께서 Oct 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A decent cordyceps. It seems to be of modest strength but fairly clean.

Product Side Effects

Reviewer3067543님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although it was suggested that I take two of these daily, I had to cut back to one a day due to diarrhea and abdominal cramping. So far, that seems to have worked. I haven't been taking it long enough to determine if it's having a positive affect on me, but will continue to take it for at least 6 months.

MR.

Reviewer2803100님께서 Nov 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

THESE HERB "LINH CHI" WERE SENT TO MY MOTHER IN SAIGON BY US POST OFFICE. PEOPLE IN THERE TRUST MOST OF USA PRODUCTS. THANKS

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best value for money I believe.

BestOnlineSupplementStore님께서 Aug 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Best value for money I believe.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품