KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩15,175

₩28,102

할인금액: ₩12,927 (46% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(3)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
정렬

good product

Reviewer2669033님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

contains two known chelators in cilantro and chlorella at the proper dosage. Taste pretty good too :) the only thing is the dropper isnt the best at measuring but you can use a half of teaspoon like one person suggested. I would recommend this product to anyone trying to go the natural route of eliminating heavy metals

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tasty

MindsurfNorway님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was actually really tasty... Now eventhough i cannot say how much effect it is having on my detoxification protocol, it is definately a good product, derived from totally natural substances. Just make shure you can properly digest cellulose (about 30% can`t), then you`ll have to get a digestive enzyme cellulase supplement as well...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox

Reviewer2755654님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be an excellent product at a reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Planetary Herbals, Cilantro Heavy Metal Detox,

Reviewer1340987님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Detox

Reviewer1108288님께서 May 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only started using, I'll know more later.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good product

Reviewer1445759님께서 Apr 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to work.Its a little imprecise to use the dropper,but its adequate.The combination of cilantro and chorella is what makes the difference.One binds to heavy metals,the other carries it out of the body.Its kind of sweet because of the glycerin and tastes pleasant.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fantastic product***

Reviewer2432818님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very effective

Reviewer1817995님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

In a half hour of using this product on an empty stomach I can feel the tingling and pulling in my larger muscles. At first it made me very tired for about an hour. After a couple of weeks I'm starting to feel more energetic. The dropper is a bit hard to measure with and I started out filling a half of teaspoon which is about 2.5 ml. Now I just drop as much as I can fill in two droppers directly in my mouth. Not at all hard to take, it's actually sweet tasting. I feel greatful for the manufacturer in making this very effective metal detoxer at an affordable price. If you have a metal problem, I would definitely try this one. I've already tried a number of things and this really gets things moving.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

16 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 31-38 중 전체 38 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 | 다음 »