KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Planetary Herbals, 실란트로 헤비 메탈 데톡스, 4 액량 온스 (118.28 밀리리터)

₩16,072
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Not sure about the detox

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

khessel님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

It really works!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2705684님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

Better than Zeolite?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1797456님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a huge fan of Zeolite. I've done several months of Liquid Zeolite (and noticed more energy), took a break, and recently did several months of powdered Zeolite. I was impressed with what I read about this type of product so I thought I would try a bottle. I did not expect anything since I thought I was clean of metals. But after the first day I felt mild, cold like symptoms...I was feeling a detox! Now why would that be? I had done months of zeolite? The second day I had a mild detox like headache, very mild, so don't let that scare you. Then, basically 24 hours after I started I began feeling this really good feeling. Like, feeling "better than ever". I could not believe the lift and the work this little product did in me, in that short of time. Truly, it operates differently than Zeolite. I believe it coaxes the heavy metals out, whereas Zeolite maybe just grabs them if they're out. I am going to continue this product for at least the 6 weeks HMD says a person needs on one like this, and then see. I should also mention, I took liquid Zeolite while on this and it did little to curb the detox symptoms. But after 5 days I switched to the powdered Zeolite and then the symptoms greatly subsided. But this really is Great Great stuff!!!

Fabulous

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3361378님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expect a detox body odour, with metallic smelling breath. This really seems to work, plus it tastes ok.

Fantastic product***

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2432818님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

상품 11-15 중 전체 35 상품