KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩16,056
₩29,733
할인금액: ₩13,677 (46% 할인)
38 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.3 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 11-15 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3112194님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for over a week & can feel a difference! detoxing heavy metals seems to be a slow process, I'm going to detox for 6-12 months! Im taking this with Vitamin E,C Glutathione, MSM, Alpha Lipoic Acid & using spirullina & Chlorella to flush!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

It really works!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2705684님께서 Dec 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started out putting the formula in my tea. Then I called to company to see if I should take it directly in my mouth and they said that would be fine. I asked the company if they knew of anybody having reactions to the product and they said no. Six hours after taking the dose directly in my mouth, I had a Herxheimer reaction! My whole body was sore from head to legs, I had a fever, a strong headache and I also lost my appetite. I knew then it was working. I take it directly in my mouth now with no reaction. I believe this product will help to keep me from getting severe arthritis in the future since it runs in my family.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not sure about the detox

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

khessel님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because it is hard to find real cilantro here in South Korea, and I wanted to do a heavy metal cleanse. I am not sure why there is chlorella included, since the chlorella is supposed to be taken 30 minutes after the cilantro. Next time I will buy a product that only has cilantro.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fabulous

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3361378님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expect a detox body odour, with metallic smelling breath. This really seems to work, plus it tastes ok.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Fantastic product***

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2432818님께서 Mar 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works for heavy metal detox, I certainly will keep on taking it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 11-15 중 전체 36 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »