KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,800

₩23,701

할인금액: ₩10,902 (46% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps with focus.

Reviewer1613928님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has adhd and we've tried gingko 120mg from GNC which helped him a lot. Since Alzheimers runs in his family I've done a lot of research on herbs that protect the brain. Bacopa is not only an antioxidant for the brain, it also helps with cognition and memory. And has promising research with Alzheimers. Wanting to find a product that has both gingko and Bacopa I ran across planetary herbals. I was concerned that the dosage of each ingredient was on the lower side but decided to try it anyways. It works wonderfully and they seem to have a formula that provides a synergistic effect with the 2 herbs. We've since tried a single higher dose bacopa pill along with a separate gingko pill. My husband said the planetary herbal combo worked better than taking the herbs separately. Planetary Herbals is a quality brand. A bit expensive but worth it. Their Indian cherry bark syrup is wonderful for helping to fight off respiratory illnesses.

works well

Reviewer1678015님께서 Jan 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

better than only Bacopa

Great Stuff

Reviewer1583311님께서 Dec 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. Provides stamina and energy. Also seems to help keep an even keel. I really like this product and will order it again.

Excellent product

Reviewer1043262님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for several months. It has definitely helped during times when I've been mentally unfocused. I've actually seen an increase in my attention span while working with difficult tasks at work (I read a lot of scientific articles and review data). I would have to say that my perception of increased mental clarity is real.

Bacopa Ginkgo

Reviewer2435456님께서 Feb 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful support for energy and memory function. I can tell a huge difference if I don't take it for a while. It is hard to find the Bacopa Ginkgo formula, and I REALLY like this one.

Planetary Herbals, Bacopa-Ginkgo

Reviewer3273552님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our memory and brain function seems much better since we have been taking this product.

Mild stimulant

5285329274719688448님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

A mild stimulant for the brain. Avoid taking it in the evening - as it may cause insomnia.

Same as Local

Reviewer3284678님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

only quite a bit less expensive

Excellent

Reviewer1746150님께서 Feb 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product, price and delivery - EXCELLENT! I refer iherb.com to all my friends, colleagues and family.

Bacopa and Ginkgo

Reviewer3362762님께서 Jul 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contain not only Bacopa but Ginkgo, which seems good for our brain.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품