KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 39 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

This really works!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2319370님께서 Dec 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product to my brother, who had bp consistently around 160/110--lowered it consistently to 117/72. I gave it to my husband who has had terrible headaches associated with bp of 180/120--reduced it to 125/88! I am so stoked about this product! 12/22/07--MONTHS AFTER MY FIRST REVIEW I want to give an update: Mu husband's blood pressure has stayed consistently low. I give him between 2 twice a day (4 pills a day), or 3 twice a day (6 pills). It really works-much better than any prescription medication he ever took, and without the side effects (which often include sexual dysfunction). He feels great! I am starting to take this myself because I have had a cardiac arrhythmia since I was 6 years old, the result of a serious bout with the red measles, when I went into atrial fibrillation. I do feel better, and am less tired.Although I have low normal blood pressure (about 110/70) for my age (57), this product seems to work for me too.

MIRACLE ARJUNA!!

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2472747님께서 Jun 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had used this herb before with no results, then I began drinking lots of water with it; It saved my life! I was having chest pain when I stopped taking my HBP perscription drugs. I remembered I had some Arjuna on a shelf. I took one and about 20 minutes later the calming effect was overwhelming. I felt like I had taken that drug they give you when you're about to deliver a baby! It's so good, I am considering taking only half a pill at a time--and no side effects. Get off those perscription drugs! DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND USE HERBS.

IT WORKS!!!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3185000님께서 Mar 01, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

In less than 1 month I saw a significant improvement in my BP. This one's a keeper!!

Sarah

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2411349님께서 Mar 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lowered bp in 2 months

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Lower you blood pressure!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1622109님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product helped me to lower my blood pressure so I could stay off medication. Thanks!

상품 1-5 중 전체 39 상품