KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great brand

glassofporto님께서 Jun 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

From all the brands producing Arjuna, I like this one the most, I take one pill a day around 4-6 pm when my blood pressure tend to go up. I have been taking it for the past 3 months and my mom, 53 y.o. for the past - 6. We are both happy with the results.

精神變好,身體更有活力

smartkid1209님께서 May 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

很奇妙的東西,我不確定有沒有心血管疾病,但是吃了它之後精神莫名其妙變得很好,比咖啡還好用,而且思緒也更清楚,整個人變得更有活力。

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

should be labeled "contains gluten"

Reviewer1039343님께서 Mar 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Planetary Herbals but I keep mistakenly buying products that contain gluten. Please label "gluten free" or "contains gluten/wheat/etc."

Excellent

5302943264634277290님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality at affordable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Papitations and blood pressure much higher!

Reviewer2158989님께서 Jun 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried this product twice and had a bad reaction both times. One table made me feel hyper within an hour of taking it, I checked my BP and both numbers had risen by 20 points - I felt stressed and on edge for the whole day. Today I took half a tablet and had a similar reaction for less time. Strange thing is that I've used the Paradise Herbs and Himalaya Arjuna products for several years with only positive results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Arjuna review

Reviewer1993650님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for a long time, and your delivery and price were great. Thanks!

Arjuna fills my need

Reviewer1847194님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I want to believe that it makes me feel better, helps my heart. I want to believe the claims. Yes, I do indeed feel better now.

Bad effects

Reviewer3316725님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a healthy young individual, without any bad heart symptoms. I have taken Arjuna first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, sometimes along with a meal or before bedtime and on every occasion I felt an acceleration in my heartbeat, palpitations, then uneasiness and stomach discomfort that have lasted for about two hours. Not recommended to me.

Felt terrible!

happyherbs님께서 May 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rapid worsening of cardiac symptoms and felt awful like had flu. Discontinued. Gave this to someone else who wanted to try it for other condition, and they had similar reaction! Advise caution.

Not Too sure

Reviewer1544707님께서 May 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell yet. So far not very strong for me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 39 상품