KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Pioneer Nutritional Formulas, Calcium Magnesium, 120 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

₩16,848
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품

Excellent Cal Mag product

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

NBPT100님께서 Apr 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product from Pioneer for over 5 years. I like the fact that they use a form of calcium from Grass fed bovine bone and include trace minerals from a seaweed source. They also include a small amount of vitamin D3 (not much) which research has shown is a more desirable form than D2. The magnesium is needed to absorb the calcium. Boron is an important trace mineral needed to prevent bone demineralization (osteoporosis). It is typically found in root vegetables but with aggressive farming techniques I am not confidant I will always get enough. Although it is a tablet, it does dissolve well. I have tested it in vinegar. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page and read more of my reviews. Just click on my handle name above to get there. Peace and good health.

Works well for me!

5056863545075759726님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is easily absorbed with no side effects. Really helps ease my restless legs.

Pioneer Calcium-Magnesium

Reviewer1138812님께서 Feb 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is the only calcium productt I use and is very reasonably priced at iHerb.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품