KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No me convence... ¡Demasiado intenso!

martaekos님께서 Aug 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No está mal el sabor, pero en frío no se disuelve del todo bien y su sabor, para mi gusto, es demasiado intenso, probaré la versión clásica pero me temo que no superará mi querido Bambú.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great coffee substitute!

Reviewer1267264님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used 'Kaffree' in the past and thought I'd try Pero. They taste pretty well the same and the Pero is cheaper! I would definitely buy this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I would never buy this brand again

Reviewer2350961님께서 Jul 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No doubt about the taste. It is quite good. I bought 3 bottles of this product. I gave one bottle my friend and tried two bottles at home with my family. HOWEVER, I saw horrible creature in the bottle. At the first time I found it near the bottom of the bottle. I have not keep the container opened when I don't use. But the second time, I was quite sure that this worm is from the factory. I found it from the second container. THIS TIME, I found it even near the top of container. That tiny white little worm can easily be found. Though some people unfortunately couldn't find it when they mix this with milk which color is quite the same with this worm. Otherwise, I am only the unfortunate person...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pero - Extra Dark Roast

4858840948667688165님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was a committed Starbucks coffee drinker. After trying several other substitutes, I have settled on this Coffee substitute. For me, the jar will not make 150 cups, because I make it stronger. But I have found it a very satisfying substitute to coffee.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The best coffee substitute I've tried!

4685435092298124163님께서 Nov 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes just like coffee! I've tried Cafix and original Pero & they do not come even near to the taste of coffee. This has that real bittery coffee taste if I put enough of it. YUM! No matter how much Cafix I add, it has no coffee taste. iHerb also has the best price! I keep coming back to order more! So far I went through 4 of these. I'm breastfeeding & this is the BEST coffee substitute that I can drink loads of. I drank this through all my pregnancy too. btw, drinking hot beverages before nursing helps bring on a letdown, so I drink lots of this stuff :) Edit: I tried Teeccino & made a switch to that cuz of flavors. I hate coffee creamers cuz they're unhealthy. Plus Teeccino is healthier. I don't mind brewing it. I still order instant for my mom who doesn't brew.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fantastic product, I kicked caffene with this great tasting drink

Reviewer1613721님께서 Nov 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Never thought I would ever stop drinking coffee until I tried Pero. It has the rich dark roast flavor without the bitter taste of coffee and without the caffene. Great winter drink, can drink at night and not worry about it keeping you up. Will order again and again.

Like it

4641805876382278960님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like the dark roast, but Cafix is better. It is great for work, where I can just mix it with some hot water, and I can keep my previous coffee addiction in check.

Quitting Coffee - Caffeine - going on 3 days now with no coffee at all! UPDATED

Reviewer2186607님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this product to help quit coffee - love the taste - better than Cafix product and bueno products (both are coffee substitutes) but still - if they ever bring back Postum I'd switch to that in a heartbeat! This does have the rich, dark flavor for me - but there's just nothing that replaces the smell of coffee brewing - if they came up with something that did - and it was caffeine free - I'd buy it! UPDATED: I have been off coffee now (June 2012) for 6 months now! It (Pero) has been my morning drink - and my afternoon, evening and middle of the night drink - it has no caffeine - so I can have it whenever I want! One way I found to make a 'coffee house' style morning beverage with this - I make my Pero - just a little stronger than normal - add a little agave, and using my magic bullet I blend up some organic plain soy milk till its frothy and pour that on top of my coffee. If I want the vanilla flavor - I simply add a little real vanilla - nothing artificial - no 'non-dairy' chemicals, or man made flavors - purely delicious and enjoyable without the chemicals! Takes no more time to make than making a 'regular' cup of coffee adding the non-dairy creamers and sugars etc., yet is so much healthier for you! (If you crave a chocolate flavor in your 'coffee' use powdered carob sprinkled on top of the 'frothy' soymilk. (Or organic, raw cocoa powder.) I still use green tea - which has caffeine in it - but it is much less than coffee and better for you in that form - plus you get the antioxidants with the green tea!

Pero is my hero!

Reviewer1280972님께서 May 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So, back to the no coffee thing - I tried Pero and WOW - Ok - I can do this! It tastes very familuar to a cup of coffee, but no caffeene at all and it has good herbs in it too! I enjoy the flavor and have a cup once in a while when the coffee need hits!! thanks for carrying this product!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not exactly a coffee substitude

QuirkyMissy님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's rich and smooth, no doubt, but it doesn't really taste like coffee. It is more of a chocolaty taste. I add this to my decaf coffee to enhance the coffee, but not as a stand-alone.

상품 11-20 중 전체 31 상품