KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Quitting Coffee - Caffeine - going on 3 days now with no coffee at all! UPDATED

Reviewer2186607님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using this product to help quit coffee - love the taste - better than Cafix product and bueno products (both are coffee substitutes) but still - if they ever bring back Postum I'd switch to that in a heartbeat! This does have the rich, dark flavor for me - but there's just nothing that replaces the smell of coffee brewing - if they came up with something that did - and it was caffeine free - I'd buy it! UPDATED: I have been off coffee now (June 2012) for 6 months now! It (Pero) has been my morning drink - and my afternoon, evening and middle of the night drink - it has no caffeine - so I can have it whenever I want! One way I found to make a 'coffee house' style morning beverage with this - I make my Pero - just a little stronger than normal - add a little agave, and using my magic bullet I blend up some organic plain soy milk till its frothy and pour that on top of my coffee. If I want the vanilla flavor - I simply add a little real vanilla - nothing artificial - no 'non-dairy' chemicals, or man made flavors - purely delicious and enjoyable without the chemicals! Takes no more time to make than making a 'regular' cup of coffee adding the non-dairy creamers and sugars etc., yet is so much healthier for you! (If you crave a chocolate flavor in your 'coffee' use powdered carob sprinkled on top of the 'frothy' soymilk. (Or organic, raw cocoa powder.) I still use green tea - which has caffeine in it - but it is much less than coffee and better for you in that form - plus you get the antioxidants with the green tea!

Like it

4641805876382278960님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like the dark roast, but Cafix is better. It is great for work, where I can just mix it with some hot water, and I can keep my previous coffee addiction in check.

too strong

Reviewer2259021님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the original one more than this one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not exactly a coffee substitude

QuirkyMissy님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's rich and smooth, no doubt, but it doesn't really taste like coffee. It is more of a chocolaty taste. I add this to my decaf coffee to enhance the coffee, but not as a stand-alone.

great coffee substitute!

Reviewer1267264님께서 Jul 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used 'Kaffree' in the past and thought I'd try Pero. They taste pretty well the same and the Pero is cheaper! I would definitely buy this again.

Great service/great product!

Reviewer1277320님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pero dark roast is the best coffee substitute we have ever used. The service from iHerb was excellent. Timely delivery and packed very carefully because of glass jars. Thank you and keep up the good work!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great pero and great service

Reviewer1937686님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm thoroughly enjoying my Pero extra dark roast!

non coffee drink

Reviewer3314502님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good taste and easy to use

Great Coffee Substitute

5162824557660158822님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like my coffee but when I was told I had to give it up, I quickly tried several substitutes. Pero, Extra Dark Roast was excellent. Will continue to purchase.

Beautiful Start

5738784166401616523님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having high blood pressure is tough. Dietary restrictions up the whaaa zooooo gets frustrating and it seems you can not eat or drink anything anymore. But at least I can have a great cup of joe now and with satisfaction till the the last sip. I feel human again, thank you.

상품 11-20 중 전체 31 상품