KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great coffee substitute

5125714683330273644님께서 Mar 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I needed to get off coffee but I love the taste. I have tried other coffee substitutes in the past and they never really compared. Now, this Pero, extra dark roast, does compare to dark roast coffee. I do add half and half, so that might be something that helps. But I am very happy with this product, I am not even missing coffee and can make some for my family members who still drink it without feeling deprived. I am very glad that Pero has expanded their products to include something that can compare with coffee. iHerb sent my order in record time also.

Beautiful Start

5738784166401616523님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having high blood pressure is tough. Dietary restrictions up the whaaa zooooo gets frustrating and it seems you can not eat or drink anything anymore. But at least I can have a great cup of joe now and with satisfaction till the the last sip. I feel human again, thank you.

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

5225981390460590917님께서 Aug 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved the wonderful taste really stunning

Great Coffee Substitute

5162824557660158822님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like my coffee but when I was told I had to give it up, I quickly tried several substitutes. Pero, Extra Dark Roast was excellent. Will continue to purchase.

Not my favorite

odereviews님께서 Dec 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Scent reminds me of a farm (not in the good way), and taste is pretty stange. No doubt the worst coffee I have gotten from iHerb. Question is what to do with rest of the 99 servings...

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Pretty Close To The Real Thing!

4859399422927961033님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE the extra dark roast blend. i would strongly advise that you mix flavored creamers in this before drinking it to give it the "real flavor of coffee". Very good though! FAST SHIPPING!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

tastes like cheap coffee but works as substitute

4757100982762133574님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

drinking it due to breastfeeding. mix it with little bit of good real coffee . Tastes better

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good replacement for caffeine but a little heavy

Reviewer2392510님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been drinking coffee substitutes for many years, but this one ended up a little strange. Though the taste is good and rich, it is somehow heavy and I can't finish a full cup of it. It falls heavy in spite of the good quality of drink and excellent taste.

no tint of cofeee:(

Reviewer1058863님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok

Absolutely love this!

Reviewer1139707님께서 Aug 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried so many coffee substitutes and nothing compares to this! I can't find it locally and iHerb has the best price online. I highly recommend this!

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품