KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Powder

5132044149328626532님께서 Nov 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of this powder. Can pretty much mix it with your smoothie or juice.

great for energy

Reviewer2350766님께서 Apr 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking ashitaba every morning for several years along with matcha green tea and madre labs immune punch and the juice of a lemon and some honey and (hawthorne extract for chest pain). Without these fabulous products I have debilitating fatigue this gives me several hours of near normal functioning and I never get sick. When I run out of the product I can daily feel the grip of the fatigue getting stronger.

unique

101010011님께서 Jul 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

been experimenting with ashitaba lately. was always curious about it, and finally delved into it. for the same price as this, i could get a nice, one ounce grade of matcha, also from japan. since both are costly, i decided to alternate between this for a month, and ceremonial grade matcha. now i love matcha....... its borderline magical. the way the caffeine and L-Theanine balance one another to give you that calm/peaceful yet focused mental stamina is sorta like chasing a high. ashitaba hits me more on a physical level, kinda like an algae, with its subtle pick me up. the flavor and aroma is earthy/smoky, and when mixed with warm water, you do get sort of that umami finish, but just not the kind i am used to. flavor wise, it makes me yearn for a warm bowl of matcha, but each has its place and moment. like other reviewers mentioned, ashitaba does go well mixed with blue green algae like spirulina

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Awesome green food!

Reviewer1741558님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like adding this to a hemp protein shake mixed with Veggie Magma. It tastes great and I think it gives me good energy and appetite fulfillment.

Good greens

LivKarinNorway님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cant feel any different between this and spirulina. This remind me littlebit of tobacco in the tast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product

Reviewer2902393님께서 Jun 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleasant taste. I've been taking this product every morning for a few weeks now and have noticed my skin is so clear and smooth. Ashitaba also has many health benefits, I will continue to buy this item.

Ashitaba

Reviewer2029304님께서 May 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works.

works GREAT!

Reviewer1272325님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very powerful, great product! Cleansing my blood of Mrsa! A blessing!

I absolutely LURVE this!

fayechan-singapore님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a fantastic discovery! My digestive system positively loves this! When I first drank it, I had loose stools with some cramping after. But after that one time, my belly felt great. I think it's best mixed with other green powders. Try using Vibrant Health, Fields of Greens.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tastes great!

Reviewer1870531님께서 Apr 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is not the same as green tea, but it is also very delicious! I feel a noticable difference in well-being straight away when drinking this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품