KO

₩12,273

₩22,324

할인금액: ₩10,051 (45% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good quality

earthwalker님께서 Apr 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with Paradise Herbs Resveratrol. I was unable to tolerate the Source Naturals brand and I am thankful to find another brand that is free of chemicals, pesticides, etc.

Great

Reviewer2048155님께서 Dec 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had severe muscle pain and fatigue. I saw a doctor but all the tests came back showing no problems. I tried the Paradise Herbs Resveratrol and was astonished at how much better I feel. It s effects are simply amazing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer2851729님께서 Oct 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I switched from the Source Naturals brand as I think this is a better value given the 20:1 potency. Taking it as part of a Lyme disease protocol and am feeling slowly better.

For Lyme Disease

Radiant-Health님께서 Sep 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Overall a very well made and effective product. It absorbs quickly and is easy to take as the capsule size is quite small. In the case of Lyme disease, as per Stephen Buhner, Japanese knotweed is essential to healing the illness. Taking knotweed in this case is used for a multitude of purposes that include its anti-microbial activity, neuro-protective qualities, circulation stimulation and anti-inflammatory effects, and for reducing the toxic damage in general caused by the spirochetes. Taking between 2 and 4 of these capsules, depending on body weight, per day before meals is usually best as each capsule provides 2 grams of knotweed in total. Also, since Japanese knotweed is anti-microbial it will cause die-off and the Herxheimer reaction so a gradual increase in dosage may be necessary. ***Feel free to visit my page for my other reviews on Lyme disease related products***

Resveratrol(Paradise Herbs)

ks33051님께서 Dec 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Resveratrol has boosted my energy levels and given me a feeling of wellness. It definitely will be included in my daily supplements.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2164030님께서 Sep 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The doctor prescribed my husband several natural dietary supplements after his cancer was cured: Resveratrol, selenium (this one to be used whole life long), propolis. So I buy this resveratrol in iherb.com every 2 months now. Don't know if it helps, but you must try everything when you are in a group of danger.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

add this to your medicine cabinet

Reviewer2984303님께서 Sep 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

resveratrol is essential to your vitamin regime. it helps reverse the aging process and prevents numerous illneses.

Good stuff!

Reviewer1287175님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smaller, easy to swallow, and a very fine product.

Great product

Reviewer1249278님께서 Jul 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great brand of Resveratrol.

This is good stuff

Reviewer1686643님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top quality and seems to help my blood pressure.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품