KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

High quality product and Mucuna Extract

healthandlongevity님께서 Jan 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried another herbal product of Paradise Herbs, and I'm all impressed with their quality. The extract is of very high quality and the effects, thus, are not just subtle, but very noticeable. However, beware: L-DOPA is not your average natural supplement to try for fun. It has some pretty pronounced effects on your brain chemistry, and, unless your health condition really requires it, I wouldn't recommend L-DOPA supps. to "healthy" individuals. Do not take this if you are prone to psychiatric disorders of the paranoia-mania-schizophrenia types. lol It will probably have positive effects for people with Parkinson's disease, however, you should cycle it on and off, otherwise, your neuro-receptors will get dull in a condition similar to drug abuse (or SSRIs abuse). I, personally, reacted badly to this L-DOPA, I took one capsule and I felt its peculiar effects quite pronounced in a few hours, it was evening. On the next day, half the day I felt incredibly spaced-out, emotionally blank and somewhat pointless. I tried it three more times, on different days - I felt the same, weird and not very pleasant. So, know your body, know your brain. Take care (:

Oh my God

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Oh my God such an effect. I have very nervous, depressed, aggressive, with phobias, etc. father, which suffers such condition for years and years. We love him so much but sometimes it is very difficult to us, especially for my mommy and I think for him, too. I am extremely thankful for other reviewers here, because I have found Mucuna only because of them, when I was searching for something. Mucuna is like miracle not only for nervousness, but also for men stuff like prostate, etc. And finally my father after taking it only for 3 weeks yet is way better. He is calmer, he is talking with more love, not with anger as previously. He is complaining so much less. I think when he will be constantly on Mucuna, he will be normal man again. Now I am not afraid of autumn depression, as I know, that Mucuna would help.

The best mood

Reviewer2157543님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes you smile and want to hug the world. Perfect herb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product but not for me - maybe beneficial for Toret or ADHD...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a powerful herbal extract,the dosage i found works best for me is 2 capsules,i can feel it "knocking me down" and makes me sleepy & docile but not exactly calm,i already suffer from a light chronic fatigue so i don't need any substance to make it stronger,but i do believe people with ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) or toret syndrome may find this herbal extract beneficial for them,and if not you can try Valerian or Schisandra...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Mucunua

Reviewer1692961님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff. Subtle effect, might not notice much, but long term it's great for those "happy" synapses to start firing in you brain!

amazing grace

Reviewer2285161님께서 Nov 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is very good herb/food.

Excellent product !!

5018451977864811328님께서 Oct 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product, really works, have a great quality. You can see the results soon, highly recommended !!

Definite mood improvement

4972714399606283218님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

No doubt that this product eases my mind, feel less stressed and more prepared for daily life,

I can't tell!

Reviewer2236265님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used one bottle straight through one month and wasn't sure, so I bought another bottle on my next order and wasn't sure either. At a couple points I felt a better mood, but other times not. And I wasn't sure whether I could attribute it to the supplement either way.

must buy

4972988849235219188님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

in my top 10 of all herbs and food ever