KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helpful herb for insomnia/anxiety

Reviewer1105224님께서 Feb 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had insomnia for as long as I can remember, but this herb has really started helping. This is a very strong dose though, especially for someone like me who is really sensitive to any kind of medication/herb. Taking daily gives me nausea/drowsiness. Will start taking biweekly. I assume the spaced out proper doses will give the same feeling of calm energy as the initial dose.

Ashwaganda

Reviewer1692961님께서 Mar 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is awesome!! It really helps with sugar cravings since it levels out your blood sugar. Pluss it's great for working out, i felt it gave stable energy throughout the day. Makes me happy :)

semi-narcotic aphrodisiac

Reviewer1827451님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i do love these but to be fair they are STRONG. they bestow an interesting, somewhat languid libido (i think that's where the energy benefits stem from). can be somewhat dulling but mostly it's all good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Definitely could recommend Ashwagandha...

Reviewer1222447님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely could recommend Ashwagandha to any one who has trouble unwinding and falling asleep. Like with all herbs, the results are not always predictable or consistent for everyone, but this product did what it was supposed to. The effect was notable compared to not taking it. I only use it occasionally and it seems to have the desired effect when I do.

excellent adrenal support

Reviewer2569584님께서 Feb 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband notices a difference when he uses this ashwagandha or not. He has more endurance and generally better energy.

Great adrenal tonic

truevitality님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ashwaganda is by far the most supportive adrenal tonic on the market.

For whatever reason...

Reviewer1497043님께서 Nov 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using the "Now" brand and decided to try the ashwagandha from Paradise herbs because of the no fillers and what not. For whatever reason this brand makes me feel off, the Now brand did an alright job of improving mood and sleep slightly but this brand not so much. I don't know if this brand is too strong or what the difference between the two products is but this one isn't for me. A little disappointing because I thought this brand was superior to "Now" but who knows.

good stuff

Reviewer1611126님께서 May 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Paradise herbs is a great brand, I feel more from this than the others I have tried I would recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ashwagandha is a pretty good product

Reviewer1394525님께서 Sep 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm happy with your service and the product that I ordered. this product gives me energy and endurance,especially it gives me more focus and more positive.I would definitely order this again

expect much get much

sixthdimen님께서 Sep 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product,yust trust me and buy it you very probably want regret it if you do,the exception proves the rule.I expected adrenal lift but this product is powerful enough that it produces other good things in body i dont want to be specific because everyone is special

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품