KO

₩10,460

₩17,422

할인금액: ₩6,962 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Review

Reviewer2458018님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is amazing! I had a filling put in a tooth, which was pinching a nerve. This mouthwash somehow took away the nerve pain.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Contains Glycerine which reduces mineral absorption in enamel

5141725262719355231님께서 Apr 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

With all the good contents it has cheap filler / taster appeasing glycerine which basically reduces the effectiveness of herbs in this mouthwash. I will never buy this again. As per recommendation from a ayurvedic medicine practioner I rinse mouth with triphala powder in water for a minute, and then with an ounce of warm seasame oil. First thing early in morning and last thing before going to bed.

Good product

Reviewer1317118님께서 Oct 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

MIld and gentle mouthwash. After using it before bedtime, I don't have bad taste in the mouth in the mornings.

Great mouthwash

Reviewer2574459님께서 Sep 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just another item needed to help with gum disease. It tastes really great and makes your mouth clean and fresh.

Organix South, TheraNeem , Neem Mouthwash, Herbal Mint Therapy

Reviewer2079722님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I Love this product line. I have been using this product for many years now and every time I have my teeth cleaned my Dentist always comments about how well my teeth are care for. After my husband had to have a deep cleaning done about 5 years ago, he switched over to all of the oral products by Organix South Thera Neem and has had great success with his teeth cleaning, Now he can't or may be I should say won't live without this product.

Refreshing Mouthwash

4877049725693142163님께서 Jun 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this mouthwash along with the companion Neem toothpaste. Very refreshing and does not leave a sweet, sickly aftertaste in your mouth. My only issue is the colour; it is a saturated amber/yellow which appears to discolour the teeth slightly. My workaround is to use the mouthwash prior to brushing (which my dentist recommends anyway)so any slight "yellowing" is taken care of. Interestingly, the brown toothpaste doesn't seem to have the same effect.

Wonderful

Reviewer2636857님께서 Mar 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy I found this mouthwash, never want to use another! It's sort of expensive so I dilute it with a little water in the cup, wouldn't put water in the bottle. :-)

TheraNeem Mouthwash

5755012933620525198님께서 May 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love Love Love!!!! Great for gum health. Cured my mild gingivitis!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stopped my gum bleeding after flossing failed

5364296650442699639님께서 Jul 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have successfully flossed for years, keeping my gums in good condition, all except one gum that continued to bleed from time to time. Theraneem has stopped this and I'm delighted, not only for the improved health of the gum, but also that I haven't had to resort to a more commercial mouthwash.

Continuing to Evaluate

Reviewer1604997님께서 Jul 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using this along with the Organix South Neem toothpaste. Have "borderline" pockets along the gums....hoping to keep stable or reduce depth. No complaints about product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 30 상품