KO

₩36,672

₩42,450

할인금액: ₩5,778 (14% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Favourite!

Reviewer1236978님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is amazing... feels very good. relaxes mucles.

Ionic Elements, Pure Planet

Reviewer2172218님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Put it in a glass of water one night/day before you drink it, and it tastes good.

detox

Reviewer2253506님께서 Mar 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i love this product, perfect in combination on a detox

Terrific Product

Reviewer2414401님께서 Feb 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I research health issues and products I use. I came across something about the benefits of minerals and was I surprised when I took my first 20 drops. Within a short time I felt the "gentle lift." I've had to be very careful with my multivitamin/mineral intake but this one deserves five stars.

Most rebuking taste

Reviewer2461852님께서 Feb 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot use this product for myself or my cats. This product has the most awful taste I've ever encountered in supplements!! and I'm usually not fussy over that aspect. I don't want to discredit the product for its performance, which I'll never experience because of its rebuking taste!!

Good for your body

michealbehrens님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't taste good, but it's not suppose to! Healthy things usually dont taste good.. This is a bottle full of all the minerals you need, even minerals that is impossible for us users to reach or find! I feel more vital and strengthen by this product!

Works as intended I suppose

arvindelapaz님께서 Nov 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this because of its fulvic acid content and does some experiment. Try placing 20 drops and hold it under your tongue for a second and see the difference yourself. Kinda felt a little dizzy but it does gives me a boosts afterwards. The effect might vary between individuals.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품