KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent anti depressant and energiser

Reviewer2648914님께서 Apr 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm really impressed with this product. Organic India's website claims it's like a combination of Reishi, St Johns wort & Ginseng. I get what they mean. First and foremost it's an excellent mood lifter. I feel much more positive when taking it. It also gives me more energy and focus, and takes the edge off. It's an all rounder. One word of caution though is that if I take too much I can become a bit manic and too happy. Start slowly and if you find yourself only needing to take one a day then that's fine. Great brand too. I really like that it's organic and sourced from India. Indian food is full of life force.

Gentle help

Reviewer2790884님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend recommended these for sadness. I've been taking 2 in the morning and 1 at night. They seem to have taken the edge off in a very gentle way. I have recommended them to a friend as well and will buy them again.

Wonderful

4788385119573133592님께서 Feb 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely wonderful product to help me deal with a stressful life.

High quality supplements

Krisinsight님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Organic India for their quality and iHerb has the best price.

Excellent tonic herb

Reviewer3149226님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent tonic herb. Strengthens many aspects.

Great product

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jun 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for immune support.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The worst herb I ever tried!

5565523440022257857님께서 Nov 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a low cortisol and sleep problems. I bought this product as it supposed to help with the problem with adrenal glands and low cortisol. After I took one capsule I did not sleep all night and I had severe pain in the back of the thigh and down to the leg. After stopped taking the medication I did not sleep almost for one week at all, pain in the leg is gone. This is the worst herb I ever tried. Tip: before you buy it read about side effects. it is strange that this herb is recommended as one of the best at problems with the adrenal glands and low cortisol. But it the worst one for me!

Good product

4749815817629246447님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was recommended by my Lyme specialist for adrenalin support. So far so good.

Using for adrenal fatigue

5596564778934540086님께서 Feb 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beneficial so far.

Amazing!

4629602358080867674님께서 Mar 31, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I only started the product yesterday but me and my partner feal immediate benefits! Relaxed, clear mind, happyer. We really recommand this product! And will reorder =D

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품