KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I LOVE these Bars!!!!!!!!

Reviewer1471507님께서 Apr 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic Food Bars are the healthiest food bars on the market today. I used to order 2 boxes of these every month from another company. I am soooooo glad that iherb started stocking them. The chocolate ones taste the best...but these Protein ones are fantastic for a huge serving of alkaline forming protein. Many "health" bars make you feel bad after eating them. Just give these a try - they make you feel great with long lasting energy. Thanks IHERB!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A bit sticky, decent amount of protein, not the best taste

NutritionArts님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good organic product. For a high protein content like this, it is a bit sticky/powdery and as such a tad hard to swallow. Also, if you are easily prone to cold sores break outs, beware the high amount of almond butter in this (a great source of amino acid arginine, which can aggrevate cold sore break outs). UPDATE: After having analysed "Organic Agave Nectar" risks, I downgraded this. It's super high on fructose, chemically extracted from the Agave Nectar (far from being organic untouched produce) and in effect as bad if not worse than high fructose corn syrup. The company should really change the sweetener to something more natural and healthier.

The best Actual food bar

4912344415180105629님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a vegan, who doesnt have much time to make gourmet food for every meal, but this organic food bar is all I need- to keep me focused and energized- while studying in the library all day! No GMO! GLUTEN FREE! There are so many energy bars out there that claim to be "Health" and "GOOD" but those are all a bunch of BS -if you read the ingredients!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Delicious and healthy protein bar

Reviewer2752473님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really delicious and healthy with 22g of protein

The Best Vegan Protein bars

5300246525444351271님께서 Jan 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love those bars, using it for the past three years, thanks God they removed Agave Syrup, I hope in the near future they will remove tapioca syrup too, dates are sweet enough!

Taste good, seem good **SERIOUS UPDATE

Reviewer1099448님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hope they are as healthy as they claim, and as they appear to be based on their ingredients. They taste like a fruity browny. They are quite dense (and expensive) so I eat half at a time. I also take small bites. They are my favorite protein bar because I need to avoid soy and dairy. **UPDATE: I received 2 boxes shipped 2/28/2011. They are very different from previous bars. They taste like rotten almonds. They are also much softer as if lots of oil has been added. I do not like them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally, a bar fit for a mini-meal!

Reviewer3246545님께서 Jun 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this bar because of the gluten-free ingredients in addition to the top notch balance of fat, protein, and carbohydrates. I enjoy having it with me as my emergency food, knowing that it will fuel me for more than a few minutes.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2065858님께서 Sep 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

From London More than pleased,TASTE GOOD, LOOK GOOD, HEALTHY AND A DECENT SIZE BAR what more do you need. i do a combination of strength & weight training and boxing i try to eat at least 6 times a day, unfortunately as i work full time in the consruction industry its not always possible to take the time to make a protein shake or eat a meal thats where these bars are perfect they give me all the nutrition my body requires without all the junk that so many other brands of so called health/protein bars are filled with, you can consume these bars guilt free i'll definately be re-ordering this product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

These bars are just what I need!

Reviewer2804686님께서 Nov 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use several of the Organic Food Bars when I cycle, usually having a blueberry or cranberry or vegan bar as my breakfast substitute before going out. But if I have a long or tough ride then I really want to make sure that I get a good dose of protein afterwards and these protein bars are perfect, especially if I can't sit down to a "proper" meal.

High Quality Organic Bar

Reviewer3086440님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It has not only 22 grams of protein from organic ingredients but also raw contents from NON GMO ingredients which makes it by far one of the the healthiest organic bars out there. The taste is not all that great and i find it rather sweet, I guess the sweetness comes from the dates. I have 3 of these bars per day and it is great protein source and compliments my body building diet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품