KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩40,492

₩53,176

할인금액: ₩12,684 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
(2)
4 별점
(0)
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(1)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Cant tell difference

4945074729807603618님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cant tell any diff to myself...could be im trying so many things at once. will continue to try and see.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hydrating

Reviewer1080081님께서 Jun 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As This Product is enabling me to have a constantly Fresh and Hydrated Looking Skin without Using Any Cream, Using 300 mg per Day,I like it, and the Plus of this Brand is that it has no unwanted additives it it. I think it is a Great Product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

OK

run4bear님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not notice any difference and it is quite pricey.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not for everyone

Reviewer2182410님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This may be a good product but for whatever reason caused a reaction of swelling around the eyes and blood shot eyes for as long as it was taken, about a week. This is not to say that the product wouldn't be good for others or in a different dose or formula. A 3 star rating is given because of the previous research that this could be a good product but couldn't give higher since it did not work for us.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Side Effect

Reviewer2245026님께서 Apr 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This bottle gives me dizziness or feeling faint!! The bottle reccommends taking 2 to 4 TWICE a day on empty stomach. I started with only 2 ONCE a day and feel instant dizziness. Then I lowered it to 1 a day and still feel as dizzy as before. This product does have more HA and Collagen but can't compare to Source Naturals, Skin Eternal Hyaluronic Acid (i get no headaches and dizziness with this Source Naturals one).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Forget Botox

Reviewer1019640님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do the reaserch yourself on the benefits of Hyaluronic Acid. This contains one of the highest amounts of hyaluronic acid on the market per serving!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품