KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Olympian Labs Inc., Beef Protein Isolate, Chocolate, 1 lb (456 g)

₩23,193
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Excellent Taste

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2836613님께서 Jun 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm allergic to milk, eggs, whey, soy protein powders. Rice protein sits in my stomach like a rock. This beef protein powder digests really well for me and it tastes great great. Not too sweet and with a rich chocolate flavor. Who would have known that beef and choclate taste really good together. Great for low carb and high protein routines. At about a $1.30 ( Iherb price plus shipping) a serving this product is a real bargain. I hope Iherb keep this product in stock.

Incredible nutrition

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2301387님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a new and awesome product. I suggest always mixing it a blender in a smoothie. It does not dissolve or mix well otherwise. I do not eat much red meat becasue I do not prefer it, but here is my answer to the great protein nutrition red meat provides.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

This stuff is the best! Please don't ever stop carrying it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1876628님께서 Dec 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am allergic to pea, rice, egg white, soy and whey proteins, leaving me with no way to get my necessary protein daily. Digests easily, haven't found any issues in the first 3 weeks of using it. My naturopath is concerned with the fact that it shows "white chocolate" which is really just wax and sugar, and there isn't a lot of info on the label. I would love to get some more in-depth info on this product.

Love it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2221903님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enough satisfying protein, love the taste! I would have gave it 5 star but personally you only get 2 weeks worth's and its kinda pricey. Wish they had it in a larger size.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Beef Protein Powder is a Score!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2247103님께서 Jul 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste not bad, not great, but I'd trade some taste any day for a clean product like this -- no added sugars or sugar alcohols (which just cause GI problems for many, including me), no extra junk! If you add a bit of extra raw cocoa powder and a few frozen raspberries, it's really quite good (I blend with unsweetened coconut milk by So Delicious, which I get at Whole Foods, but I've seen it elsewhere by the cold almond milk). As others have said, best texture if you use a blender. I think people generally expect too much in the taste of these types of products - if they offer what you're looking for in nutrition and agree with your system without being offensive in taste AND they don't include a bunch of questionable ingredients, then it's a score as far as I'm concerned.

상품 1-5 중 전체 23 상품