KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

AHCC

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3023732님께서 Jun 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A co-worker with breast cancer in remission recommended this product to me. Her Naturopathic doctor actually works with Olympian Labs in formulating some of their products for cancer patients. iHerb.com offers this product at a very good price, compared to its retail cost. The potency per capsule of this product compared to other, cheaper brands is exceptional which is why we stuck with it for my mom who has pancreatic cancer. Our Naturopathic doctor made it part of my mom's immune strengthening protocol. It goes down quite easily and has never upset her stomach. I cannot give it five stars at this time because my mom is currently recovering her strength from chemo treatments and has been off chemo for almost 2 months. We don't know how well it will mix with chemotherapy at this time even though that may be an unfair expectation in rating it. All things considered, she is doing quite well on an array of natural products of which OL's AHCC caps is but one of several very important ingredients.

Super Product, Great Value

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2831283님께서 Jan 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

AHCC is one of the most clinically substantiated natural herbal immune system enhancers out there. Proven performance. You can get a better price for this product than what you find here at iherb.

Very good product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1980821님께서 Dec 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I always like to have this item around just incase develop any illness. It always seem to work like magic rebuilding the immune system.

Great product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2183817님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of those supplements that have had extensive studies to show its effectiveness. What I have noticed since taking this is how seldom I get sick (flu, cold, etc.) I take this along with Epicor and it works wonders when it comes to boosting the immune system.

for eye infection

Reviewer3236624님께서 Oct 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this product to my mom for an immune boost. She has had a long term eye infection. It seemed to help. She has not had to use the antibiotic eye drops that she got from her doctor as much.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품