KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutricology, ProGreens, 향상된 프로 바이오 틱 포뮬러 함유, 9.27 온스 (265 g)

₩42,335
₩55,127
할인금액: ₩12,792 (23% 할인)
290 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (241)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Allergy Research Group, Nutricology, ProGreens with Advanced Probiotic Formula

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3065859님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have type 1 diabetes with high blood glucose in the morning. When I take this, I have found my it lowers my morning number--amazing.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

ProGreens

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3029777님께서 May 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is more than a "green" drink. It contains billions of probiotics and a huge range of healthy stuff including bee pollen! I felt increased energy and better digestion/elimination in a few days. Comes in jars of powder, and pre-packaged doses for traveling.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Used it for skin

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2412587님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i used this product to help with my acne and i love it. Unfortunately I have to keep using it or my skin gets a little worse but I dont mind because it helps with my digestion anyway and it also is great to have either in the morning before breakfast or sometimes I use it between breakfast and lunch so I don't snack. I also used it during a candida cleanse and I think it sped up that whole process for me. I like the taste just fine but its really good with fresh green juice too. 5 stars.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

I'll definitely buy this again.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1358073님께서 Oct 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't taste good with water, but I usually drink it with apple juice and it tastes fine. I've been taking this for over a month. I usually catch a cold during the transition period from summer to fall, but I didn't get sick this year. So I guess this product helps boost your immune system because I haven't made a change in terms of my diet and lifestyle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Is it safe to consume?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5161570634047734142님께서 Aug 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

On the back label of this product there's a warning saying that this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 49 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »