KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,719

₩30,249

할인금액: ₩11,530 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps Absorb fat-soluble nutrients

4779905523234241235님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're going through all the expense of taking fat-soluble nutrients – Like vitamin E (alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocopherols & alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocotrienols) vitamin D3 & vitamin K2... High Quality Omega 3 & High Quality Organic Evening Primrose Oil & CoQ10... and all those powerful antioxidant carotenoids – like Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Meso-zeaxanthin and Astaxanthin... than you need to make sure that you are getting the most bang out of them – by absorbing them properly. And that's where Ox Bile comes in. It gets those nutrients into your bloodstream – where they can do you some good.

IBS

Reviewer2327001님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended that I take Ox Bile in conjuction with my digestive enzymes and I have noticed greater improvement with my digestive issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good after the gallbladder surgery

4878305532187741172님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement really helped me with digestion issues (gas bloating, constipation)and I've even started losing weight after 3-4 weeks of use. The only problem is that after 2 days I realized taking 3 times daily 500 mg was too strong for me, so I cut to only one capsule per day with the main meal. That's why I bought again the lower dose (125 mg).

Very good

Reviewer3181965님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband who has slightly elevated cholesterol but refused anticholesterol medications. I thought he had a sluggish liver (typical belly fat and sluggish digestion). He has been taking ox bile for three weeks now, and his digestion is markedly improved, his belly fat is about 40% reduced already. Will continue to take it, as it makes him feel good.

Great Product

Reviewer1043697님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great supplement if you are feeling bloated and having trouble digesting fats.

Helen from Oz

Reviewer1433523님께서 Jun 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Ox bile product is excellent.....after the removal of my gallbladder, I had trouble with loose stools after having a meal that contained even a small amount of fat. Everything seems to have calmed down since taking this product.

Great for digestion!

MarieMR님께서 Mar 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even though these are strong I ordered them as the 125mg was not available. Capsules are easy to open and tip some out and then put back together so you can take a lower dose. The 500mg dose together with other plant enzymes is great when you eat a heavy meal. I think that a combined digestive enzyme like Dr.Mercola has available might be worth trying again. But this product did not give me any adverse reactions and great that it has no magnesium stearate as most do. Iherb provides a great service to customers Thanks!

Works as intended

Reviewer3320551님께서 Oct 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with fat digestion and reduced bile

ox bile pills

4976268146391947215님께서 Mar 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can digest fats again - meaning I now can start to once again begin absorb vitamin D and minerals again

good if you lack in bile

Reviewer2561619님께서 Jul 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good if you lack in bile