KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutricology, 황소 담즙, 500 mg, 100 베지캡

₩19,485
₩31,487
할인금액: ₩12,002 (38% 할인)
45 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

IBS

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2327001님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended that I take Ox Bile in conjuction with my digestive enzymes and I have noticed greater improvement with my digestive issues.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Helps Absorb fat-soluble nutrients

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4779905523234241235님께서 Jan 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you're going through all the expense of taking fat-soluble nutrients – Like vitamin E (alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocopherols & alpha, beta, delta and gamma Tocotrienols) vitamin D3 & vitamin K2... High Quality Omega 3 & High Quality Organic Evening Primrose Oil & CoQ10... and all those powerful antioxidant carotenoids – like Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Meso-zeaxanthin and Astaxanthin... than you need to make sure that you are getting the most bang out of them – by absorbing them properly. And that's where Ox Bile comes in. It gets those nutrients into your bloodstream – where they can do you some good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very good

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3181965님께서 May 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my husband who has slightly elevated cholesterol but refused anticholesterol medications. I thought he had a sluggish liver (typical belly fat and sluggish digestion). He has been taking ox bile for three weeks now, and his digestion is markedly improved, his belly fat is about 40% reduced already. Will continue to take it, as it makes him feel good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1043697님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great supplement if you are feeling bloated and having trouble digesting fats.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good after the gallbladder surgery

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4878305532187741172님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This supplement really helped me with digestion issues (gas bloating, constipation)and I've even started losing weight after 3-4 weeks of use. The only problem is that after 2 days I realized taking 3 times daily 500 mg was too strong for me, so I cut to only one capsule per day with the main meal. That's why I bought again the lower dose (125 mg).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 43 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »