KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,912

₩24,853

할인금액: ₩9,941 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Pall Protocol

iJenNZ님께서 7 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is intended to be used in conjunction with other products that are part of the Pall protocol for the treatment of the Multi system disorders such as Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Fibromyalgia. Although I am not using the full protocol, I am using most of it and have notice a very definite improvement in symptoms. Thank you iherb for stocking this product at a very reasonable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Co. and a great product

Reviewer2338493님께서 1 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most effective fighters of infection. For me it aborts the effect of any viral or bacterial infection the very first day.Best part is it boosts the immunity to do it.

NAC

Reviewer1502240님께서 1 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

Birth Defects? Really?

Reviewer3054071님께서 12 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This company says about their product... "... chemicals" in this product that cause "reproductive HARM" and birth "DEFECTS." Why would they put these chemicals in any product they manufacture? California makes them come clean about this. Do all NAC companies have these same adverse affects? Shouldn't there be a skull and bones on the front label?

Pall Protocol

Reviewer1670674님께서 5 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price. I think this Pall Protocol is giving me more energy. I'm feeling good about staying on it to see how it helps me. iHerb had the best price for this pricey supps, I think when I looked around.

NAC

Reviewer3055813님께서 7 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not tried these yet, but Nutriology is a very good company.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품