KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

Pall Protocol

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iJenNZ님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is intended to be used in conjunction with other products that are part of the Pall protocol for the treatment of the Multi system disorders such as Chronic Fatigue, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Fibromyalgia. Although I am not using the full protocol, I am using most of it and have notice a very definite improvement in symptoms. Thank you iherb for stocking this product at a very reasonable price.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Co. and a great product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2338493님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the most effective fighters of infection. For me it aborts the effect of any viral or bacterial infection the very first day.Best part is it boosts the immunity to do it.

Birth Defects? Really?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3054071님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This company says about their product... "... chemicals" in this product that cause "reproductive HARM" and birth "DEFECTS." Why would they put these chemicals in any product they manufacture? California makes them come clean about this. Do all NAC companies have these same adverse affects? Shouldn't there be a skull and bones on the front label?

NAC

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1502240님께서 Jan 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received these 4 Martin Pall products on 25.12.08 and took them according to his recommendations. ie gradually building up until I was taking all of them by 6.1.09. In the last few days I know I am feeling a lot better despite a lot of emotional trauma. Fatigue is less, brain fog disappearing, pain is less, I think post exertional malaise improving, I think sleep is improving. A longer trial needed for absolute confirmation of the above. Thank you Dr Pall and Allergy Research Group.

Pall Protocol

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1670674님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price. I think this Pall Protocol is giving me more energy. I'm feeling good about staying on it to see how it helps me. iHerb had the best price for this pricey supps, I think when I looked around.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품