KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Essential Mineral

Reviewer2876704님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

Use this everyday

WrensNest님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good stuff!!

Reviewer2424477님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this to see if it would help me sleep any better. It didn't seem like it helped too much at first, but I guess it took a while to build up in my system. If you have a sensitive tummy, don't take this internally. It gave me some bad stomach problems, plus the taste is TERRIBLE!! So, I just rub it into my skin, and it seems to help with the muscle aches. As for the sleeping, I do sleep better than I used to. My son takes this in a certain vegetable juice product to mask the disgusting taste, to help move his bowels. He takes 3/4 of a teaspoon every night, and we are working up to him being able to take it twice daily. So far, so good. Most of us are magnesium deficient due to one reason or another, can't hurt to give it a try. I LOVE iHERB!!!! No broken bottles, and quick delivery. Also, I do feel more relaxed during the day than I used to, it's a nice change....for EVERYONE. lol

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A Mag that is really absorbed

Reviewer2141254님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Reviewer2838737님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

Handy

Reviewer1956885님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for those times when the magnesium I've taken orally isn't quite stopping my restless leg issue and I need a quick additional fix.

try it

Reviewer2357074님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product best energy boost I have had

Review of Nutricology Magnesium Chloride Liquid 8 fl oz

Reviewer2008877님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very satisfied with the product and the vendor. Everything was perfect, the product is what I expect and the purchase process was a pleasure. Congrats Iherb. I'm your customer from now on.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best oral form of magnesium

Reviewer2211024님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The synthetic food industry has intentional removed several important minerals and vitamins from our diet that without which, sets us up for developing cancer..the others are: Vitamin D3, iodine, boron...and they have replaced these minerals with toxic chemicals and plastics like "bromine" that block the absorption of minerals, especially iodine...magnesium chloride happens to be #l on the list of being the most important mineral on the planet...Calcium, magnesium and boron together bind to make strong bones.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good stuff

Reviewer1842112님께서 Oct 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

i seem to feel better than before, i love iherb.com

상품 31-40 중 전체 104 상품