KO

₩11,264

₩20,044

할인금액: ₩8,780 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Tranquility!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Excellent

Reviewer2386940님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

Great product

Reviewer1715581님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer1612845님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

Great Product

5151981191809253044님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

try it

Reviewer2357074님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product best energy boost I have had

Excellent Essential Mineral

Reviewer2876704님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

Best way to take Magnesium

Reviewer2583260님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

상품 31-40 중 전체 108 상품