KO

₩10,474

₩19,971

할인금액: ₩9,497 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't take chloride!

vitality님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this in a brain lapse - chloride is really not good to take at all, it's something you want to avoid, same as bromide etc, as they displace iodine in the body. And in any case, this really didn't agree with me. Try magnesium glycinate, citrate etc instead.

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

Best way to take Magnesium

Reviewer2583260님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does what it's supposed to.

5260786392100630050님께서 May 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for some weeks now. Bought this mainly as I was suffering from terrible calf cramps during the night that were so bad I'd literally be limping for days due to severity of the cramps. From the first day of using this I haven't had a single cramp. Have more energy also. Definitely works for me.

Great Product

5151981191809253044님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

Excellent Essential Mineral

Reviewer2876704님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

try it

Reviewer2357074님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product best energy boost I have had

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer1612845님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

Great product

Reviewer1715581님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

상품 31-40 중 전체 107 상품