KO

₩11,329

₩18,900

할인금액: ₩7,571 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

Best way to take Magnesium

Reviewer2583260님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

good stuff!!

Reviewer2424477님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this to see if it would help me sleep any better. It didn't seem like it helped too much at first, but I guess it took a while to build up in my system. If you have a sensitive tummy, don't take this internally. It gave me some bad stomach problems, plus the taste is TERRIBLE!! So, I just rub it into my skin, and it seems to help with the muscle aches. As for the sleeping, I do sleep better than I used to. My son takes this in a certain vegetable juice product to mask the disgusting taste, to help move his bowels. He takes 3/4 of a teaspoon every night, and we are working up to him being able to take it twice daily. So far, so good. Most of us are magnesium deficient due to one reason or another, can't hurt to give it a try. I LOVE iHERB!!!! No broken bottles, and quick delivery. Also, I do feel more relaxed during the day than I used to, it's a nice change....for EVERYONE. lol

Great Product

5151981191809253044님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

Excellent Essential Mineral

Reviewer2876704님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very cheap for such a high quality supplement. Can be very messy pouring from the bottle; so I highly recommend using a dropper to administer the solution and rub it in your skin for supreme relaxation.

try it

Reviewer2357074님께서 Nov 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product best energy boost I have had

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer1612845님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good product but the taste is bit ''funny'' for me

Reviewer2838737님께서 Dec 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer the tablets to the liquid because of the taste. Now that's a taste! it is not that bad but I find it hard to take it more than once in a day! I suppose it is because I've got the tablets as well. I use the liquid as a mouthwash as well as drinking it and it freshens my breath and keep my teeth and gums clean and healthy. Very satisfied with the results.

feel more relaxed + happy

Reviewer2589455님께서 Aug 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first mag chloride I've tried and so far so good. I've been using it transdermally and it makes me feel more relaxed, happy and I sleep so much better. And abt the stinging and itchiness, it's true what others say. It goes away with time. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars if because the dose seems a bit low. I feel I need to spray a lot.

상품 31-40 중 전체 105 상품