KO

₩12,016

₩20,046

할인금액: ₩8,030 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Use this everyday

WrensNest님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

biochemist

Reviewer2750042님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it - great alternative to pills!

KendraSue님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

good stuff!!

Reviewer2424477님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this to see if it would help me sleep any better. It didn't seem like it helped too much at first, but I guess it took a while to build up in my system. If you have a sensitive tummy, don't take this internally. It gave me some bad stomach problems, plus the taste is TERRIBLE!! So, I just rub it into my skin, and it seems to help with the muscle aches. As for the sleeping, I do sleep better than I used to. My son takes this in a certain vegetable juice product to mask the disgusting taste, to help move his bowels. He takes 3/4 of a teaspoon every night, and we are working up to him being able to take it twice daily. So far, so good. Most of us are magnesium deficient due to one reason or another, can't hurt to give it a try. I LOVE iHERB!!!! No broken bottles, and quick delivery. Also, I do feel more relaxed during the day than I used to, it's a nice change....for EVERYONE. lol

Yep!

Reviewer1505822님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product to use morning and night

ZahraInLaSahara님께서 May 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Mag that is really absorbed

Reviewer2141254님께서 Mar 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

Tranquility!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

Excellent

Reviewer2386940님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

상품 21-30 중 전체 107 상품