KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,416

₩19,045

할인금액: ₩7,629 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Use this everyday

WrensNest님께서 Apr 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

biochemist

Reviewer2750042님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it - great alternative to pills!

KendraSue님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Yep!

Reviewer1505822님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

Tranquility!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

This may be great...

5391190142905336888님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will never know. The flavor is so God awful I could not get it down. Seriously, the single worst flavor I have ever experienced in my life, and I can take most things straight without blinking. I wish I could take this, but I'd rather eat dirt. After this, I'd likely enjoy the dirt. Boo :(

Excellent

Reviewer2386940님께서 Jan 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

Great product

Reviewer1715581님께서 Oct 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

Satisfied Customer

Reviewer1612845님께서 Jun 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent.Have seen immediate results.Muscles and tissues are no longer stiff and are responding to the therapy.The therapist is very impress Tony Clarke

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

상품 21-30 중 전체 105 상품