KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,504

₩19,191

할인금액: ₩7,688 (40% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Use this everyday

WrensNest님께서 4 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since I discovered this product, I use it every day. I am 55 years old with the typical skin issues of a middle aged woman. I originally bought this to help with sleep and ended up with the skin as soft as a baby's. I also believe it helps me be calmer in the day so I use it in the morning - mixed with a single pump of organic lotion.

biochemist

Reviewer2750042님께서 4 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most soluble form of magnesium, which can be taken without any laxative effect. Label supplies info on the amount of fundamental magnesium in each dose.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love it - great alternative to pills!

KendraSue님께서 8 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

Yep!

Reviewer1505822님께서 4 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb delivers as promised. I want Iherb in Europe!

Tranquility!

Reviewer3247496님께서 11 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this along with calcium at bedtime to get a good night's sleep. Don't take the full recommended dosage because of side effects with some drugs I take. Such as thyroid med and Adderall..and did experience some skin flushing. Works great as a first-aid treatment for cuts also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A Mag that is really absorbed

Reviewer2141254님께서 3 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All magnesium forms are causing me looser bowles (even the all mighty mag glycenate chelate), and this one is no different in this respect. However, it absorbs better for me than any other magnesium supplement, and I have tried quite a few.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product to use morning and night

ZahraInLaSahara님께서 5 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I utlise in a juice every morning for myself and my son. 1/2 tsp. helps with tension etc. much nicer than taking tablets. I also use it in conjunction with Life Flow Health magnesium spray & sometimes the Pure magnesium flakes for a bath or foot soak.

Excellent

Reviewer2386940님께서 1 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unlike other magnesium which often cause stomach upset, this one is well tolerated. It could also be used as spray on the skin.

Great product

Reviewer1715581님께서 10 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works very well. I take a full teaspoon at night in a class of water. Great for relaxing you, and it is very good for your system. Best source of magnesium I have tried. Definitely will buy again. I am very impressed with Nutricology's product.

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 11 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

상품 21-30 중 전체 105 상품