KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

5151981191809253044님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Magnesium Chloride Liquid form for over 3 weeks. It is easy to take with any beverage. I have notice a big help with my morning pains and aches..they are gone!! Great Product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Improvement

Reviewer1153850님께서 Oct 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product a few years ago for anxiety but did not feel it helped to alleviate it much. I'm sure I did not give it enough time nor did I take it according to directions. About six months ago, I decided to give it another chance. The first thing I noticed was my beautiful, strong nails, then lessened anxiety, and then after about three monthes my axillary hair grew in again. I am a 50+ woman with FFA, Frontal Fibrosis Alopecia (receding hair)and some with this condition lose their eyebrows and or axillary hair. This gave me hope that my hair recession would stop but it hasn't happened. I think I may have more vellus hair on my temples but that's about it. I'm wondering if taking this supplement would help those with general alopecia but I have no idea.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love it - great alternative to pills!

KendraSue님께서 Aug 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really struggle to swallow all the vitamins/supplements recommended by my doctors, so being able to use this transdermally is great! It absorbs quickly into my skin without leaving any noticable residue that had been reported on some magnesium websites. This brand is much less expensive that other liquid magnesium products I've researched.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product.

5047622969332327004님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have spasins, It helps a lot, also I always suffer from constipation. It help me with that too.

Magnesium Chloride Iquid.

roseonhigh님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is easy to take and seems to be much more effective than many other forms of magnesium. Good price.

good/great

bruegger님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good/great, taste was good, a little bitter, but the taste made u think it was working.

Very good!

Reviewer2281188님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second bottle. Excellent result!

Up your Magnesium

Health-YourWealth님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Spray this on your skin to best absorb magnesium into your blood stream and have to have smoother feeling skin, too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

foul taste and stomach pain

Reviewer2203336님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yes, liquid seems to absorb better than tablets. But this version of magnesium tasted horrible and also badly irritated my stomach. The Country Life cal/mag liquid works a lot better.

High quality magnesium

PouletFrites64님께서 May 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I won't talk about all the benefits of magnesium chloride, but about the product. This magnesium is great, and this form particulary can really make a difference. It's high quality no doubt about that. The taste is not very good (kind of like alcohol), but it's OK.

상품 21-30 중 전체 104 상품