KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Does what it's supposed to.

5260786392100630050님께서 May 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking this for some weeks now. Bought this mainly as I was suffering from terrible calf cramps during the night that were so bad I'd literally be limping for days due to severity of the cramps. From the first day of using this I haven't had a single cramp. Have more energy also. Definitely works for me.

cheap and plentyfull

5558728368541266431님께서 Feb 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

this stuff is the same as the more expensive magnesium chloride in liquid form but is at the same time far cheaper. I inject it into my bloodstream and inhale it. it works great

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

sushant gupta

4950390895790012864님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

too too too good!!!

Good Magnesium

Rena61님께서 Jan 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like taking different forms of Magnesium.

Good product

5648229699782640814님께서 Nov 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

its the best way to add magnesium to one's diet

EXCELLENT SELLER–AAA+++

4908942427607567300님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

EXCELLENT SELLER–Very Good Item (quality,price), Safe Packing, Fast shipping! Thank You! AAA+++

Great Magnesium Supplement

Reviewer2459375님께서 Aug 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is wonderful! Mix it with juice, milk, or coffee.

Best way to take Magnesium

Reviewer2583260님께서 Aug 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been taking it for years due to Fluoroquinolone Toxicity from Cipro. Really helps with sleep and nerve damage. An acquired taste but mixed w/ Black or Tart Cherry juice and some ginger ale you can get it down. Try not to order in heat, U.P.S. delivers items hot!

Great

Trinity님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think it's a great product. I put it under my arms in the morning and I take the pill form in the evening. It's cheaper that way. If I could, I would use this magnesium only.

BEST product yet!

Reviewer2080067님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since using Magnesium Chloride liquid or tablets, and after trying other forms of Mag. I finally feel the difference. The liquid form taste is a bit challenging but when mixed with Vitamin D3 oil - it is so much easier to take, even added pure vitamin C also and the concoction is just the best. No need for sleeping pills, and no need for happy pills! Having said that, I stay away from wheat/ gluten foods and my whole life is changing. Mag. Chloride helps with all that to perfection.

상품 1-10 중 전체 73 상품