KO

₩24,722

₩36,373

할인금액: ₩11,651 (32% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

A different form of E

Reviewer2668367님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was recommended to me by my doctor. I'm treating a C. Pneumoniae infection and he says it prevents the bacteria from entering the cells and becoming an ATP parasite by inhibiting it's use of cholesterol for that purpose.It has really given me more energy.And is probably helping knock down the infection. More information on this infection at: http://www.cpnhelp.org This is a web site put up by fellow patients on the CPn treatment developed by Dr. Charles Stratton at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.This is an epidemic that is flying under the radar. If I had not found out about this infection three years ago, I would be going downhill still. Now I am back to living a normal life and have the energy to work and play like I did before.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good price and great results!

Reviewer2249752님께서 Feb 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The 90% delta-tocotrienol as Delta GOLD ™ costs much more in other products at other retailers. I have taken 2 capsules daily for 1 year (with little other lifestyle changes) which has lowered LDL cholesterol 20% and total cholesterol by 12%.

Cholesterol Help

Reviewer3346883님께서 Jan 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was diagnosed with extremely high LDL. I am 52, eat well, exercise and very fit. I tried two statins with terrible side effects. I consulted a Doc who has significant interest in natural cures. She said taking this a minimum of 8 hours after taking any other vitamin E would dramatically enhance the affect of the Crestor. I am taking one of these daily with 1/4 of a 5mg Crestor and phytosterols/phytostanols. My cholesterol has dropped to well withing normal ranges. No side effects. Great company. Fast shipping.

Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols

Reviewer2367829님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent product !!! I am seeing improvement in my severe periferial artery disease. I can walk with no or little pain in my left leg now. Before, I could only walk two house lengths with extreme pain. My MD recommended this product in addition to padma basic and niacin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

teensy tiny. They're great!

Reviewer2376042님께서 Mar 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you've been looking for tocotrienols without having to buy big Vitamin E gelatin capsules, you'll be fascinated by these. They're teensy. And I love that they use this delta fraction technology.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitamin E is a must have for your health and found predominantly in soy products, but there is an alternative.

Reviewer2589315님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nutricology, Delta-Fraction Tocotrienol takes care of the void created by soy allergy in vitamin E by marketing a product I have been looking for at least 2 years. A new soy-free supplement. None have been available that I could find. The product is called,"Delta-Fraction, 50 mg." This product has the redeeming quality of combining all your vitamin E dietary needs into a powerful softgel. The ingredient is in the annatto beans and from them comes Tocotrienols which have more powerful antioxidant activity than tocopherols. Delta-tocotrienols are the stronger of the tocotrienols. They are reasonably priced and are much smaller in size than the monsters we are used to. I would recommend to this to anyone looking for the link that has been missing for so long. Great product. If only they could get the soy lecithin out of ice cream and chocolate...one miracle at time. Thank you Nutricology.

Heard About This on A Radio Show

Reviewer2666562님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The delta fraction tocotrienols are reported to be excellent at improving cardiac function. I'm taking this to prevent heart disease. I'm also hoping that it will reduce my hot flashes. Time will tell.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer...

Reviewer2778088님께서 Jun 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I’m taking two of these daily to prevent my breast cancer coming back, hard to say if they work yet but my healer got very good vibes from them. I used to take E-vitamin anyway, and tocotrinols have the same anti-aging properties as tocopherols as far as I know, while tocopherols have not shown any effect on cancer.

Good product

Reviewer2680229님께서 Feb 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't taken long enough to know if it's accomplishing what I am taking it for. Was diagnosed with a very high count of LPa which is a dangerous category of LDL. Dr. wanted me to start taking a statin drug but am choosing a popular alternative doctor's suggestion and this is one of the supplements suggested along with others.

Fighting Cholesterol

Reviewer2240027님께서 Sep 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Positive effect on cholesterol levels.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품