KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,204

₩28,582

할인금액: ₩15,378 (54% 할인)

• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Works great!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

gettingwell님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps with constipation and not just helping with colds. This buffered Vitamin C isn't a laxative, but it contains quickly absorbing vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. I put 1 tsp in a small 8oz water bottle since I can keep in mixed better and get all the 'gritty' stuff and follow with another cup. I don't think it has much taste.

Cost and nutrient efficient

Reviewer3323341님께서 Sep 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this with my patients for good buffered C with added benefits of Cal, Mag, and potassium in the bargain!

Indispensable!

Reviewer2831076님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use it for supplementation of my ASD son on chelation. It is a good source of both vitamin C and essential minerals Ca, Mg, and K. The taste is almost nonexistent, which enables us mixing the powder into my boy's drinking water (+ a drop of liquid stevia).

Excellent product

Reviewer3215440님께서 Feb 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product.

Great Vitamin C

Reviewer2625469님께서 Jan 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mixes easily & not too sour. I love that it comes from a food source. I will buy again.

BUFFERED VIT C

Reviewer2650969님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY HAPPY WITH THIS

YUCK!

Reviewer1504175님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is completely and totally disgusting, which was really surprising based on all the positive reviews that mention taste. It's *extremely* chalky, and you can feel the "bits" going down your throat. I know I could mix it with more than the 8 to 12 oz of water that's recommended, but that would just prolong the drink -- and still have the bland, chalky taste going down -- so I just mix it as directed and suck it up. It's truly gross, and I can't wait until it's gone. I've tried it with some drops of lemon juice with the water, that makes it kind of like an alka seltzer thing (so long as you add closer to 8 oz than 12 for each rounded tsp), and it's rather tolerable then. But it doesn't dissolve well. I mix and mix and mix and mix... If you let it sit for even 10 seconds, you see it separate from the water and even sit on the bottom of the spoon if you leave it in the glass with the solution. I just give up on this one. It's like a horrible mixture of chalk (and it leaves the icky, powdery, chalky residue all around your cup/glass and at the bottom of it, too.) In fairness, it *does* have a mild taste, but it's still mildly *disgusting,* you can *feel* the bits going down no matter how much you mix, and it's still gross. It DOES work well (I can feel it hit my system), but it's so gross, I won't buy again.

Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2246201님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

C Powder

Reviewer1936668님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

The Best

Reviewer1824775님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Outstanding product; probably best on market.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품