KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,521

₩29,269

할인금액: ₩15,747 (54% 할인)

• Due to a shortage of raw materials for this product, it will remain out of stock until further notice. - Allergy Research Group

• 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Helps my fibromyalgia

Reviewer2624724님께서 Jul 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken this for years with very great results. I started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor whom I heard lecture about fibromyalgia. She said to dissolve a rounded teaspoon in a LARGE glass (or even a pitcher) of water and drink it throughout the day and that it would take the edge off the pain of fibromyalgia... And that's exactly what it does.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Absolute necessity for us!

Reviewer1017492님께서 Jun 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried a number of Buffered C powders and ARG's is our best choice. You get a lot more than just C and without a lot of common allergens. My husband is recovering from a serious illness and when he starts to feel bad physically, he will take a dose of Vitamin C powder. He can literally feel it hit his system within minutes. I think this is a definite benefit over pills or capsules that must take time to dissolve. We think this is an excellent product and value.

Susan

Reviewer2010448님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a cancer survivor and my doctor (who is an oncologist, pschiatrist, degree in genetics AND a licensed herbalist) recommended this product. I have been on it for over a year and am doing very well!

Easy on the stomach

Reviewer2112383님께서 Nov 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This buffered C is so easy to digest. I mix it with some fresh water, lemon juice and stevia for a refreshing fizzy lemonade.

Nutricology Buffered Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2042146님께서 Mar 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Vitamin C powder does not upset my stomach as some others do. I also like that it provides calcium and magnesium as well.

Use in Coffee!

Reviewer1973905님께서 Aug 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband puts about a quarter teaspoon of this in his coffee to take the acid out. If he does not do this, coffee often makes his stomach hurt. It seems odd, but it works!

Good Product

Reviewer3092975님께서 Dec 06, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this vitamin C powder would taste bad, but it doesn't.

C Powder

Reviewer1936668님께서 Dec 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the Nutricology brand because it has the calcium and magnesium along with the C

Vitamin C Powder

Reviewer2246201님께서 Dec 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this powder for years and nothing beats it when I'm getting a cold. Thank you so much for shipping it so quickly.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This product has corn in it!

Reviewer2957418님께서 Oct 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this vitamin c for my son, who is allergic to corn. It distinctly says, "corn-free". So imagine my surprise when it arrived at my house and I learned that the main ingredient is corn! Corn allergic folks - now you know!

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품