KO

₩17,414

₩29,079

할인금액: ₩11,664 (40% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Changed formulation as of March 2015

Reviewer1874207님께서 Mar 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This used to be one of the few available pure adrenal extracts from healthy animals without additives. The manufacturer has changed the formulation and now includes fillers. The pills are also much bigger without having an increased amount of adrenal, so I am estimating they are now at least half filler. I have been purchasing this product for years but will now be looking for something else.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Ended up in the emergency department

Reviewer2565990님께서 Jul 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

An hour after taking these, I had such severe upper abdo pain, that I had to go home from work. I didn't make the connection between the pain the this product so I took them again the next day. Again, within an hour of ingesting I ahd such severe upper abdo pain that I though I had a AAA (abdominal aortic aneurysm) or a sudden perforated gastric ulcer (no history of ulcers!). I ended up in the emergency department for 10 hours on a morphine protocol. Abdo CT and US found nothing. I'm having these capsules analysed because NO product should put a person in an emergency situation like these have done.

Nutricology-Adrenal-Natural-Glandular-150-Veggie-Caps/45935

4615469440604830918님께서 Jun 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it three times a day (3x3). Read the book dr. Wilson has written. It works for me!

Great!

Ingrid75님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

These ones helped me (along with other vitamins such as high dosed vitamin C) to treat my adrenal exhaustion. Couldn't order this in the Netherlands, and ended up at iHerb's. Well... never left since!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life saving product ONLY for those in need of adrenal supplementation

Reviewer3181965님께서 Apr 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have adrenal failure and am dependent on supplementation. This product has been excellent so far. I don't know what I would do if it no longer was available. It upsets me that people don't do proper research and ignore warnings. UNLESS you have a serious condition that demands natural glandular replacement (as an alternative to synthetic steroids) DO NOT TRY this product. For us that are unable to tolerate the synthetic steroids, this is a God-send.I have no problems whatsoever, and I have successfully restored adrenal health. I do feel sorry for the reviewer who ended up in ER, but I wish they provided the reason for their experimenting with this potentially harmful supplement, rather than giving it one star review. If taken for a correct diagnosis, the dose is individual and must be divided in several portions daily (anything from a capsule to 3, depending on condition). This is not a supplement for casual use. I have taken it for five years without side effects, rather recovering very well. I found I had to lower the dose, but due to genetic causes and several burnouts,I will have to take this for the rest of my life. Please understand that some of us are dependent on this glandular. For anyone else, do take the disclaimers and warnings seriously.

Great product!

Reviewer2910027님께서 Aug 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Natural Pathic Doctor told me that my adrenals are a little sluggish. I started taking this and feel energized. What a difference. I feel great! :)

I think it works

4740181579120673932님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Despite the fact that I have no idea what this supplement does with my adrenals I'm positive because I do have more energy. I hope it's strengthening my adrenals and not only giving energy because of traces of adrenalin and cortisol. A good explanation of the effect on my body I didn't find until now. So if someone could help me out with that, I'd appreciate that.

good stuff

4700687667432435786님께서 Feb 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

thanks for sending , it works good

Nutricology, Adrenal, Natural Glandular, 150 Veggie Caps

Reviewer2485668님께서 Nov 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good

Nutricology, Adrenal

Reviewer2039103님께서 Dec 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

ok glandular