KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

Reviewer2786187님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

Reviewer3002071님께서 May 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

Reviewer3286239님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Nutribiotic is my friend

Reviewer3149620님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Energy booster

Reviewer2140536님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

No titile

Reviewer2155347님께서 Dec 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an excellent natural strong antibiotic - use it when sinus infection or cold first starts - within 24 hours we are usually free of symptoms - highly recommend to keep on the shelf - do not use daily

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A natural stimulant to the immune system.

Reviewer1572662님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended as a first line defense against flu bugs, bacteria and viruses. One physician's monthly newsletter finds this a viable alternative to even the most celebrated antibiotic pharmaceutical agents. And it is apparently effective against a broad range of infection which cannot be treated with conventional therapy.

I love Nutribiotic's GSE

KentuckyWildcat님께서 Dec 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently stayed well while several of my friends developed colds and flu. GSE, plus Immune Punch and extra zinc, are great for keeping up my immune system.

cure all fix all

Reviewer3074797님께서 Feb 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lets see, planters warts,strept throat, ring worm, bruised muscle, muscle ache, all with the liquid. I use the capsules daily for energy and keep the colds away. Kept me healthy for the last 1 1/2 years. Also when I had the above this cleasnd me from the inside out. Keep it around all the time. Now when someone is sick I find myself saying 'have you ever taking GSE.

Great product!

Reviewer2009889님께서 Apr 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used NutriBiotic products for years with good results. This was the first time I used this particular formula. I will puchase it again and of course at IHerb where I get great prices and good service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품