KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best electrolytes ever!

5067380865158386950님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The ingredients are fantastic. No sugar. Vegan capsules. I take one or two a day and they have eased leg cramps. Also contains chromium, good for diabetics.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Can't really feel the difference

Reviewer2635763님께서 Jun 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried to replace my isotonic drink with this product but it doesn't seem to have the same effect. I still feel drained if i just take this and water. The isotonic drinks perk me up fast enough to continue playing whatever game I was in.

Too much vitamin C

5043715216815057764님께서 Jun 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can hardly call this product Electrolytes. If you look at formulation carefully you will see that the amount of electrolytes is very small while as vitamin C seems to be the main ingredient. I would not recommend this product as a source of electrolytes especially to those who have gastritis and stomach ulcers

I love this product!

Reviewer2573032님께서 May 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had such bad foot and leg cramps that I was ready to quit sports. This product really works! A big thank you to iHerb for not only providing such a great product but also making it so affordable.

Adrenal/brain fog help

Gondwanaland00님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't exercise due to fatigue, but this product is a great help for adrenals by keeping sudden sweats away. It lifts brain fog and lowers histamine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

excellent!

5034735709312081118님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has a low electrolyte and low sodium condition. This is the only product that helps to elevate her sodium levels without having to go to the hospital for an I.V.

Fantastic product

5007107940475693005님께서 Apr 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convenient and easy to use

So far so good

5318591792145200117님께서 Feb 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have just started taking these so difficult to say for sure but I did feel great these last few times I have worked put while using the electrolytes!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice electrolyte boost and source of vitamin C - no megadoses

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A reasonably priced mineral boost without the flavours/sugar of an electrolyte drink. Small enough to carry around in your bag. Nutribiotic formulas are generally made without common food allergens and I have read that some of their products are salicylate free (I don't know which ones, nor have I confirmed it myself, though I intend to). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good staff

4868357216683943548님께서 Sep 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product during breastfeeding without any side effect

상품 1-10 중 전체 72 상품