KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,511

₩14,951

할인금액: ₩2,440 (16% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works wonders!

Reviewer2627454님께서 Apr 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these for my mother who used to get terribly excruciatingly painful foot cramps often, to the point where she would cry. I knew I had to find something fast, I read that unbalanced electrolytes were one of the main causes of intense leg/foot cramps (also known as Charlie Horses). Ever since she started taking these, she only had one small episode in the beginning which wasn't bad at all. We think it was because she was taking two per day. She cut back and only takes one per day and now she hasn't had anything happen for weeks! I would highly recommend them to anyone who gets similar painful joint cramps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NutriBiotic - perfect brand!

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Feb 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are trying second product of this brand and we just love them. They are of a high quality and standards and they are effective. This product is exactly what I and my man need after hard workouts. Otherwise we are feeling more sluggish and we can experience muscle, joint aches, especially at night. Other electrolytes selling companies are very expensive here at iherb, so this one is very kind by selling good product at affordable price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice electrolyte boost and source of vitamin C - no megadoses

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

A reasonably priced mineral boost without the flavours/sugar of an electrolyte drink. Small enough to carry around in your bag. Nutribiotic formulas are generally made without common food allergens and I have read that some of their products are salicylate free (I don't know which ones, nor have I confirmed it myself, though I intend to). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Our Chiropractor recommended this for my husband's muscle spasms

5705832463974180334님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After being hit by a car while crossing the street (in the crosswalk in front of our son's school), my husband has had chronic nerve pain & muscle spasms. Our Chiropractor sold him some electrolytes, but they were expensive. Searching for them is how I found iHerb! The price here is fantastic.

Essential Electrolytes

4803554771797889545님께서 Jan 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an inexpensive way to get all of your needed electrolytes. It's got about four times the amount in Pedialyte and a month's worth is less expensive than one bottle of Pedialyte.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Electrolyte replacement without the sugars & sodium

Reviewer1934188님께서 Dec 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use gatorade, but I find that I'm overly sensitive to the sodium content - if I consumed too much, I'd get edema that was most noticeable in my fingers & ankles. A naturopath friend of mine recommended this product to me. Electrolyte replacement without the sugars & sodium! Problem solved - no more muscle cramps, and no edema. Excellent product!

Adrenal/brain fog help

Gondwanaland00님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't exercise due to fatigue, but this product is a great help for adrenals by keeping sudden sweats away. It lifts brain fog and lowers histamine.

Electrolytes

Reviewer3164110님께서 Mar 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for relieving cramping calf muscles

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fast results, excellent quality product at unbeatable price!

PurplePegasus님께서 Dec 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hyponatremia so needed sea salt pills which are impossible to find. Due to its high sodium content I decided to try this: I no longer wake up with horrendous back pain, my heart no longer pounds, and it does a wonderful job of balancing my electrolytes, namely raising my blood plasma salt volumes which are dangerously low. This one is a life-saver, literally!

Great Electrolyte

Reviewer1319327님께서 Sep 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this as an electrolyte replacement on long bicycle rides. It is gentle and does not upset my stomach but seems to work well preventing leg cramps.

상품 1-10 중 전체 72 상품