KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

SAmE is good if you suffer from chest pain because of a heart attack, stroke, diabetes, or a bad heart

5178524294264138316님께서 Jan 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take this herb as instructed. IT is potent and important that you continue usage if your struggling in the workplace for overexposure to stress, cortisol, or pain.

NutraLife Original SAME 200mg

5451251091479961742님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

At first a please feeling then a solid Good feeling. No after effects.

Lifesaver

Reviewer2415948님께서 Dec 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The recent relationship loss of a close family member was emotionally traumatic and unbearable - taking one tablet per day helped me remain calm during intense periods of depression and sadness. I highly recommend this product. Plus no side effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes me more level headed

5053877929805879205님께서 May 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having a lot of stress at the moment and using a 400mg in the morning and this 200mg in the evening, I think it makes me less prone to the stress taking over and getting into a vicious stress circle.

MTHFR Support

5267137031677214245님께서 Oct 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This SAM-e tablet has become an essential part of my treatment plan for a MTHFR gene defect along with Methyl B-12 injections from my GP. I was recommended to start with this lower dose and have found it a great way to introduce this essential element of the methylation cycle. I did a fair bit of reading about SAM-e before deciding that this brand provided the best option as it is sealed in foil blister packs which I can take traveling with me and not require refrigeration that other brands seem to require. Since introducing SAM-e I have virtually eliminated chronic pain in my right upper quadrant that has plagued me for years and stumped my doctors as to the origin. Probably the liver function which SAM-e helps with.

Might be a poor choice

Reviewer1338814님께서 Aug 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Trying SAMe for the first time; it might be a cause of loose bowels for some of us!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice, but not as good as Jarrow brand

Reviewer2232653님께서 Jul 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these for joint issues, liver support, and mood enhancement. I tried these because Jarrow was sold out. These were a bit cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Minimal effect when added to SJW

SingaporeLobangQueen님께서 Jul 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I added this to my SJW regimen. I saw a slight improvement in mood, but not enough to justify the somewhat high price per tablet, so I discontinued. If money were no object, I would have continued taking.

Great Value ,Excellent Product

Reviewer2032485님께서 Jul 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live with Depression & dont like like using drugs so prefer to use natural anti Depressants and I found Sam-e works but only the original formula.I herbs price is great value and quick delivery

Use this for my dog

5220947406499706899님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I order this supplement for my dog so I don't have to pay high vet prices. I put it in a pill pocket and she just loves them. This was the best price for this item I could find on the net.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품