KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,277

₩11,600

할인금액: ₩2,322 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Luxurious!

Reviewer3013345님께서 Jan 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok, while it's true that this lotion is very thick and difficult to get out of the bottle, you can work with that. And it's worth it because this stuff heals dry skin fast! I have been searching for a lotion for my winter dry skin and this is it! I did need to put the lotion in a pan of warm water for a few minutes and transfer it to a different container so I can scoop it out, but like I said... soooo worth it. The scent is noticeable at first, but fades after a half hour or so. AMAZING! Willd efinitely purchase again. And again.

Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea skincare products are the BEST

Reviewer1651821님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Several people in my family have allergic reactions to many skincare products, and Nubian Heritage Olive & Green Tea soap and creams have been the best products that we have used.

excellent

Reviewer1568673님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this lotion is think like a body butter and very difficult to get out of the container... but an excellent moisturizer.

the best

Reviewer1663197님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

in my opinion, this lotion is the most moisturing, than others. I like the smell, hot strong yhis one is my favourite with my very-very dry skin.

Another great

slmsmwc님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We really like the smell of Nubian products. Strong and last long.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works really well for my skin and smells lovely

5144982472427764878님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a lovely product bit on the thick side which makes it hard to get out of the bottle but it works well for my skin and also smells very very nice

Best Lotion

Reviewer2526088님께서 Apr 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This lotion smells so good and is very rich and moisturizing. Its very thick and has natural ingredients. I like all the Nubian Heritage products I have tried. The olive & green tea is my favorite of this brand.

great for dry skin!

Reviewer3020750님께서 May 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have very dry skin, and olive oil based lotions are one of the few things that help. This is a great lotion; it's light but very moisturizer, has a pleasant fragrance, and is reasonably priced. I can't wait to try more lotions from this line!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nubian heritage can do no wrong

Reviewer1700594님께서 Sep 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Order everything they make. They rock

Nubian Lotion

Reviewer1686181님께서 Jan 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this lotion for my wife, she said its one of the only lotions that keeps her skin from drying up in the winter time. My order was received in a few days after being placed. It was a pleasure doing business with iherb.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품