KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Delicious in coffee

5408092555556129147님께서 Jan 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have purchased both unflavored and vanilla NuStevia and have realized that this is the best choice for coffee. The vanilla scent and flavor is subtle, but pleasant. It has become my go-to add-in for my mornin' joe.

Best liquid stevia product

4928000036217130909님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several different brands of liquid stevia and NuNaturals has, by far, the best taste. It has a nice strong vanilla taste without any bitter after taste. It combines well with most foods although I personally do not like the taste in my coffee.

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

4783132678704439952님께서 Dec 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

Best Stevia I've tired.

5570274376453129178님께서 Nov 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Reviewer2826835님께서 May 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Bad after taste

4739810189144943270님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't like the bad after taste of this product..

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nice

4841693043692072722님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

vanila stevia

Reviewer1036197님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

delicious with yogourts

Stevia

5158618734498396234님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Reviewer2427255님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

상품 1-10 중 전체 183 상품