KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, NuStevia, 화이트 스테비아 파우더, 5 lbs (2270 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩99,778
₩145,988
할인금액: ₩46,210 (32% 할인)
233 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 197 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1617534님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great value!

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1893840님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2882271님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

NuStevia is the best!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2034421님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

СТЕВИЯ

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5030276548692848928님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 197 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »