KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works

4669693988845461808님께서 Dec 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It decreases blood sugar, i checked by glucometer regularly. Not very much for severe diabetes, but it is a good aid to the meds such as metformin. No adverse reactions were noticed. There are more effective alternatives, but they are twice more expensive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great to lower blood sugar

Reviewer3027641님께서 Jan 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

great speedy delivery

LEVELRIGHT

Reviewer3136832님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

WORKS GREAT LOWERS BLOOD SUGAR

Not sure...

Reviewer2766668님께서 Oct 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These didn't seem to make a noticeable difference in my appetite/sugar issues, but I have not had my blood sugar tested to see if there has been a clinical change.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for regulating blood sugar levels

Reviewer3258243님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product assists in regulating my blood sugar levels (along with African Mango extract). My craving for sweets is no longer a nagging obsession. It took about 2 weeks to see the results. I cut back on prescription drugs for insulin resistance, while my sugar levels averaged near normal (less than 90), then I quit altogether - my levels remain good and my energy level increased. I've shared this product with another type 2 diabetic friend, who is having good results as well. I receive the products quickly - in less than a week, which I like!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

New to judge, but seems effective

Reviewer1437520님께서 Jul 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just started with this product, but i feel good on it so far.

Feeling sick and shaky

Reviewer1730572님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was daily feeling sick, shaky, sweaty and red in the face. I felt I had to eat something to feel well although I was not hungry and infact usually had eaten only an hour before. Since I've been taking these pills I have had only 2 mild attacks in 4 weeks.

LevelRight 90 caps

Reviewer1534349님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use regularly now as it keep my sugar level in check

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

helps with blood sugar spikes for healthy folks too!

Reviewer2808155님께서 Jan 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't have any issues with diabetes or a sugar addiction. However, due to my irregular work schedule and when traveling, I sometimes have to delay meals and get lightheaded. Usually after eating, my blood sugar spikes, and all I want to do is take a nap. Not anymore with these pills! I carry a few with me always, making sure to pop one (or two) of these pills about 10-30 min before eating to help not get sleepy. It has also helped when I know I will have a larger meal, which would otherwise leave me in a food coma. It also seems to prevent the continuous blood sugar spikes when eating a sugary treat that usually leaves you craving for more a bit later.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best price on the net.

Reviewer3049502님께서 Dec 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product to help control my blood sugar levels. It cost almost twice as much at the health food store and I have to ask them to special order it for me. IHerb.com is the only place I will buy it from now on.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품