KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia

Reviewer2045477님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased this product for my wife at the request of her chiropractor. She loves the taste of the product and carries it around with her never using any other sweetner. She has been avoiding corn syrup and sugar in general. She likes this product much more than Splenda for both taste and health reasons.

Stevia drops

Reviewer2615239님께서 Apr 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another great product for use in the house. I find that the serving of 5 drops isn't quite sweet enough for myself, but adding two more makes it perfect for me. This is the beauty of this product - easily adjusted. +++++

Great Sweetener

Reviewer3102490님께서 Apr 20, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It doesn't clog up the nozzle like other brands.

Part of my diet

Reviewer1910610님께서 Apr 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product very much - the taste, the ingredients, the way it is prepared. Travels well, too. My only advice is not to use it permanently because you sort of get accustomed to the taste and need more of it to sweeten your drinks / food. I much prefer liquid over powder.

Best Stevia

Reviewer2683271님께서 May 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting Stevia product that I have found on the market yet. My orders from iHerb get to me quickly and they have the lowest price, too.

Great stevia

Reviewer1390060님께서 May 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Potent, good tasting.

Highly recommended!

Reviewer2420264님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the ease of the liquid it is sooo much easier than the powder. The powder takes alittle time to dissolve, especially in cold drinks.

ON THE GO

Reviewer1424219님께서 Jun 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

WHEN ON THE GO,I TAKE THE 2FL OZ WITH ME SO THAT I AM ABLE TO SWEETEN MY DRINKS AT THE OFFICE, RESTAURANT, OR AT THE HOMES OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AM NEVER WITHOUT MY STEVIA.

stevia

Reviewer2316909님께서 Jun 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

we love this product, not much aftertaste, just a few drop in our iced tea is perfect.we don't leave home without it!!

Love NuStevia liquid

Reviewer1846520님께서 Aug 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in coffee as well as in water mixed with lemon juice -- good taste

상품 51-60 중 전체 175 상품