KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love it

Reviewer1325246님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for years and keep coming back to it after trying other types. Very convemient, tastes good, and value for money.

Great Product

4933326074469546264님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes and very portable. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've gotten a good deal cost-wise and good taste too!

Good taste

Reviewer2295859님께서 Mar 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bitter

I love this Stevia

Reviewer2321498님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the smoothest non-licorice tasting stevia I have found. It only takes a few drops to sweeten up a whole mug or glass of beverage. I use it in addition to honey in my tea and coffee, to reduce the amount of sweetener I use, but not to eliminate completely the nice taste of honey. It is superb for lemonade, which usually requires so much sugar. I am not a fan of artificial sweetener, so this product is a nice natural way to increase sugar taste in your beverages while avoiding the harmful effects of too much sugar.

Pleasant Taste, Great Price

Reviewer2837827님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really nice tasting natural product at a great price - will keep ordering this.

Excelente

5017521843205474768님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Igual que la Stevia en polvo es excelente, para endulzar todo tipo de alimentos, y para hacer postres es ideal, muy práctico. Seguro que los volveré a comprar

Best Stevia on the Market

5720571070092917619님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No bitter aftertaste like other stevia products. Great for coffee, cereal, baking, and just about everything! I even put it on my grapefruit :-) LOVE

Excellent, Consistent Product

Reviewer1237860님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried several brands of liquid stevia and this has been the best.

ALWAYS in my cupboard

poshmeetspavement님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a staple for me. NuNaturals is my favorite brand of stevia without and bitter or weird aftertaste. These liquid drops are in a flexible plastic container that is great to travel with (put it in your ziplock with your toiletries!) or keep in your purse or desk drawer at the office. These are unflavored drops of stevia that are perfect for coffee, tea, salad dressings, marinades, baking, oatmeal, and anything that needs a hint of sweetness without adding calories. If you are skeptical of stevia, I would give NuNaturals a try because it REALLY IS BETTER. A little goes a long way, so this is a great value.

Love this!

Reviewer3100286님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best liquid stevia I have tried. Absolutely no bitter after taste. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this product.

상품 11-20 중 전체 174 상품