KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best fiber available

NatursKathy님께서 Jan 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered by mistake by not noticed a powdered husk, which used to be coarse before by Source Naturals! The powder just does not blend in water! This Now Foods version can be combined easily with Salba or Chia seed:) I'm highly recommending it! IHerb is the most outstanding sore of Nutritional supplement! Not only by price, but by outgoing Customer Service!

Living Au Naturale

Reviewer1479485님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These keep me free of those stubborn mornings a wonderful way to stay regular. Now is one of the few companies that offers whole psyillium husks. I find them to be more effective than the powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best cleanser and cholestrol lowering product

Reviewer3143597님께서 Dec 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans up everything.

Good Product

Reviewer1386519님께서 Dec 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Same as Yerba and a few cents cheaper.

Ease into it!

Reviewer1634523님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is quite hard to get down at first, but I've been gradually increasing the amount. I'm very happy with it - using it for general health & to aid weight loss.

Effective Product

Reviewer3009488님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product provides good bulk for good colon function.

Fabulous fiber

Reviewer1352709님께서 Nov 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I swear by psyllium husk. It beats adding ground flax seed or any other form of fiber to my diet. I wouldn't go without having these in my house. I take 1 to 1.5 Tbsp. about four or five times a week. Highly recommend. Nashville, tn

Now Foods, Whole Psyllium Husks, 12 oz

Reviewer2591688님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Before I started taking this stuff, I had problems in my intestinal tract, not anymore. I know psyllium husks are responsible because when I stopped taking it for a few days do to travel, the problems returned. When you get older, it takes more than a notion to stay healthy. You have to work at it and not take it for granted.

Excellent product, great price

Reviewer2471600님께서 Oct 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product is of consistently high quality and the price has remained stable or declined over several years. No store in the immediate vicinity carries this product, so I-Herb has been a wonderful source.

NOW FOODS, Whole Psyllium Husks

Reviewer2024181님께서 Oct 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product - mixes well