KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,752

₩21,583

할인금액: ₩7,831 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems good but not sure about the soy ingredient

Reviewer1183266님께서 Jun 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I should have read the ingredients list more closely, as I find this product has phospholipids (soy) listed. Now Foods often has really great products, and I admire their goals of working towards total GMO-GE free status as soon as they can; however, until I can confirm this soy is not GMO, I will probably use Dr. Mercola's or another source. A little too sweet for my taste, but that's just a taste, not substantial issue.

Like it

Reviewer2356316님께서 Feb 18, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has a pleasant orange flavor. For all of you who are concerned, I did contact NOW Foods before purchasing this and it is in fact non-gmo sourced.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Unfamiliar, but hopefully good!

Reviewer3060686님께서 Mar 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Only just received and tried this- so I can*t vouch for the actual effect, but I'm happy to try vitamin K2 in a liquid version. The taste is somewhat unnatural and very sweet, but not problematically so.

The best! -

Reviewer1461377님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best vit D3 i have ever tried! it's high quality, and great taste ! you'll notice the effect in no time :) - Norway

works

pauloluis님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

works fast and raises vit d3 levels fast.

Great product

AnnaLL님께서 Apr 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is a great product and a must in the winter. The strength is good and I like the combo of D3 and K2. It tastes like candy, so if you're not into sweets there are other sprays with mint flavor.

Way, way too Sweet

Reviewer2213529님께서 Mar 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love "sweet", but I can barely stand this stuff - it is SO SICKENLY SWEET!

Good product

Reviewer2030067님께서 Feb 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the spray, and the fact that this has K-2 as well.

Good product.

4979512643801212867님께서 Dec 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too sweet for my tastebuds but not bad. I at first thought it was a bit expensive considering how fast you'll go through a bottle(I do 2000-3000IU a day since I live up north), but it does have both d3 and k2 and if you supplement a lot you can appreciate the effective, fast and easy absorption of under the tongue spray. I wish now foods woul'd up the anti with the k2 though since 100-300mcg seems very little for daily consumption, and also add details on if the k2 is in the form of mk-4, mk-7 or both?

I like it

4971208558714330767님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a pleasant berry flavor. Easy to take under the tongue.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품