KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,492

₩58,826

할인금액: ₩21,335 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

I think it's helping... mom of 6 tries to restore brain function

Reviewer2224419님께서 Apr 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this to help with my energy levels, I think it does help. I probably would see more benefit if I got more sleep however! (: I actually felt better the day after I took it for the first time, though. I didn't feel like I just needed to lay down & sleep forever, made it through the afternoon. Plus I have been feeling like I want to sing again.

notice a difference

Reviewer1402131님께서 Dec 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was taking 50mg. of Ubiquinol and increased to 100mg. I now have eliminated some minor irregular heartbeats that I was experiencing almost daily. I am a 66 year young female and I have had some irregular heartbeat on and off since menopause at 46. I have also found magnesium to be helpful.

Hard to judge

Reviewer2615703님께서 Feb 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The effect of this product is so subtle that it is hard to say if it is making a difference, but we do see subtle improvement in our health since we started taking this.

better than any coq10

Reviewer1283417님께서 Jun 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel better when I take this one. I finally found brand the best one without any side effect.

great product

Reviewer1060720님께서 Sep 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the the Ubiquinol along with the Acetyl L-Carnitine and it works well together and worked well with results in a day or so. I thought it just might have been me and I missed a dose and noticed a difference by the end of the day...I did notice that if I took it to late in the day I had problems sleeping.

I'm a believer

Reviewer2471485님께서 Jun 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had fibromyalgia for a long time and have been on a quest to find something to alleviate my fatigue. Within an hour of taking this I had a lot of energy. The first few days gave me pause as I thought it would interrupt my sleep more, but after about 3-4 days I found my sleep deeper and longer. One of my friends took this and noticed nothing different, but for me this has been a godsend. I am feeling much better, although I must say with more activity my back and body aches more. Now, I'll be looking for some natural pain relief.

I feel great!

Reviewer3298381님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could really feel the difference after the first day I started taking this product. I have more energy, a clearer mind and for some reason I sleep better. Much more affordable than other advertized "miracle" pills.

It works

DinaB123님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my mom, who has a cardiovascular issues. It helps her with energy levels. It is important to get ubiquinol form of CoQ10 for older individuals. Their bodies are not well equipped to convert ubiquinone into ubiquinol. Although ubiquinol supplements tend to be pricier, they are far more effective.

Great

Reviewer1539804님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great!

Ubiquinol

Reviewer1623885님께서 Oct 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband's CoQ10 levels were low so go these to boost them. Unfortunately this ubiquinol made his IBS-D much worse so he had to stop taking them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 43 상품